Fight - Jarbyn

Corbyn's POV
-Sumer time-
I stormed out of the house and got into my car, I started driving, not knowing where I'm going. Jack and I just had a huge argument. Tears were streaming down my face as I started the car and drove away from the house.

As I was driving through LA I decided to go to Logan's because he'll understand.

When I got to Logan's house I went up to the door with tears on my cheeks, I knocked and soon after Logan opened the door.

"What's wrong bro?" Logan asked. I just shook my head and started sobbing again, Logan pulled me into a hug and I cried into him. Logan walked me over to the couch and we both sat down, I started crying again and I did my best to calm down but I couldn't. Breathing got harder and harder and my vision started to go blurry. "Corbyn?" Logan asked. "Corbyn!" Logan shouted then shook me. I suddenly went light headed and passed out.

I woke up in a hospital room, I saw Jack at my side, he saw me and instantly smiled.

"I'm so sorry baby, I caused you to have an anxiety attack, it's all my fault. I'm so sorry," Jack said and started crying. I opened my arms and Jack hugged me tightly.

"It's ok baby," I said as I hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry about everything, the fight, yelling at you, everything," he said into my shoulder.

"It's ok baby, we were just both in a bad mood," I said. Jack pulled away then instantly connected our lips, I held onto him tightly and he held me tightly as well.

When we pulled away from the kiss I smiled at him with tears in my eyes.

"I love you," I said quietly.

"I love you too," Jack replied with a smile.