Ice cream parlour - Zaniel

I forget where I got this idea from but if it's your idea let me know so I can give you credit💛

Third person

The five Why Don't We guys walked onto their tour bus, tired and sweaty from the show.

"We should get ice cream!" Zach exclaimed as they all sat down.

"Sorry bro, but I'm going to bed," Jonah said and started walking to the bunks.

"Sorry bro, I'm out," Corbyn said, Jack nodding his head in agreement.

"Dani?" Zach asked hopefully.

"I'll come," Daniel said with a smile. Zach's face lit up in excitement as the pair started walking down the street to the ice cream parlour.

As they were walking they talked about how amazing the show was, after all, they loved Canada! (Hehe any Canadians?)

Zach looked ahead and saw a huge flashing 'Ice Cream' sign at a window.

"Come on Dani!" Zach said as he grabbed the older boy's hand. Both boys blushed before they started running towards the small store.

They ran inside of the empty ice cream parlour and Zach's face lit up looking at all of the flavours.

They walked up to the counter to see an elderly lady smiling at them. Daniel looked at her name tag and saw her name, Shelley.

"What can I get you gentlemen?" She asked sweetly.

"I'll get a vanilla, one scoop please," Daniel said politely. Shelly nodded then looked at Zach. "What do you want Zay?"

"Umm, I'll have a chocolate peanut butter cone please, one scoop as well," Zach answered shyly.

Shelley nodded and smiled as she looked down to their attached hands.

"That will be $6.40 please," she said. Daniel quickly handed her a $10 bill as Zach started pulling out his wallet.

"Dani, let me pay," Zach whined.

"It's my treat," Daniel told him with a smile.

"I'm the one who dragged you out here with me in the first place!" Zach argued.

"Who said I didn't want to be dragged out here with you?" Daniel asked, causing Zach to blush. Shelley smiled as she handed Daniel his change.

"You guys are an adorable couple," she commented sweetly.

"Oh uh, we're not uh," Zach said quickly as he let go of Daniel's hand. "We're not together."

Zach looked down awkwardly as a frown grew on Daniel's face. "I'm going to wait outside," Zach mumbled then walked outside.

"He really loves you," Shelley commented as she started getting their ice cream. Daniel looked at her puzzled. "The smile on his face when he looks at you is a sign of love, he kept squeezing your hand gently whenever you would talk, he tried to blame himself when you paid for him. It's true love," Shelley explained. Daniel blushed and took the vanilla cone from her hand.

"He wants you but is too afraid to ask for it," Shelley continued as she scooped Zach's ice cream.

She handed Daniel the ice cream cone with a smile. "You need to promise me that you'll never let him go, a love like that is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

"I promise," Daniel said with a nod. He smiled at Shelley one more time before walking out of the store.

He looked around and found Zach curled up on a bench, shivering from the cool night air.

Daniel sat beside him and handed him his ice cream.

"Thanks Dani," Zach mumbled. "Did she say anything else after I left?"

Daniel moved closer to the smaller boy and wrapped an arm around him, attempting to keep him warm.

"Well, she said that this kind of love is a once in a lifetime opportunity. And she said to never let you go," Daniel explained. Zach leaned against Daniel and blushed.

"Please don't let me go Daniel," Zach whimpered as tears grew in his eyes.

"I won't Z, I promise," Daniel whispered. Zach looked up at the older boy and Daniel gently kissed his lips.

Zach cuddled closer to Daniel, careful not to spill his ice cream, as their lips moved in perfect sync.

Daniel smiled and pulled Zach's waist closer, at this moment, he knew he loves Zach.

Shelley looked through the window at the two young boys with a smile, they're in love.

A/N I hope you enjoyed it💛 and I'm trying to get some requests done today, I just wanted to write something of my own❤️