Pregnant? - Donah

Third person

Daniel woke up at 4am with a terrible stomach ache, this has been happening for a few weeks now.

He ran to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet, he doesn't throw up everyday, but when he does, it's bad.

When he finished he flushed the toilet and wiped his mouth before going back to bed.

Daniel laid awake, not able to sleep with this pain.

He slowly got out of bed and made his way to his boyfriend, Jonah's, room. He slowly walked in and looked down at his sleeping boyfriend.

"Jo?" Daniel asked quietly, moving closer to the bed.

Jonah's eyes opened slightly as he looked at his younger boyfriend.

"Dani, what are you doing awake?" Jonah asked quietly.

"My tummy hurts, I threw up," Daniel said, his eyes glossing over from tears.

"Come here baby boy," Jonah said, making enough room for Daniel. Daniel walked over to Jonah's bed and laid down beside him. Jonah gently placed a hand on Daniel's stomach and rubbed it slowly, trying to help with the pain.

Daniel cuddled into Jonah, desperately wanting a break from the pain. He whimpered as a pain struck his stomach. Tears fell down Daniel's face harshly.

"Oh baby, it's really bad, huh?" Jonah asked, gently placing a kiss on Daniel's cheek. Jonah gently slipped out of Daniel's grip and kissed his cheek. "You stay here love, I'll go get a heating pad and some water," Jonah explained. Daniel nodded then Jonah smiled and left the bedroom, turning on a lamp on his way out.

When Jonah came back into the room he plugged in the heating pad and placed it on Daniel's stomach, then he helped Daniel sit up so he could drink the water.

Jonah gently brought the metal straw (SaVe ThE TuRtLeS) up to Daniel's lips and he took a small sip.

Daniel pulled his lips away and smiled at Jonah as he set the cup on the bed side table. Jonah sat beside Daniel's legs and faced him with a smile. Jonah ran a hand over Daniel's stomach gently, causing them both to smile a little bit. "Did that help at all or do I just look like a try-hard boyfriend?" Jonah asked with a small laugh. Daniel giggled and nodded.

"It still hurts a little bit, but it's helped a lot, thank you Jobear," Daniel said with a smile. Jonah gently pecked his lips.

"You're welcome angel, let's get back to sleep," Jonah suggested. Daniel nodded as Jonah laid down beside Daniel. Daniel turned off the lamp and cuddled into Jonah before falling asleep.

*morning*

Daniel woke up cuddled into Jonah with a smile on his face. Jonah looked down at Daniel and moved some hair out of his eyes.

"Good morning my love, how did you sleep?" Jonah asked gently.

"Amazing, thank you," Daniel answered, looking up at Jonah. Jonah smiled and kissed Daniel's forehead.

"Do you want breakfast or does your stomach still hurt?" Jonah asked.

"I'll have breakfast, my stomachs fine now."