Trampoline park - Zonah

Ship: Zonah
Famous or nah: Famous

Zach's POV

The boys and I were all at the trampoline park to celebrate my birthday, we were all bouncing around when I fell and landed weird on my leg. I groaned in pain and Jonah came running over to me.

"You ok baby?" he asked gently. I started crying from the pain and he hugged me gently.

"I t-think I b-broke my leg," I said through my cries. A worker came over to us and kneeled down.

"Are you ok?" She asked me.

"He thinks he broke his leg," Jonah answered.

"Ok, don't move, I'll call an ambulance," she said then ran away from us. Jonah hugged me as I cried from the pain, the other boys came over worried.

"What's wrong?" Corbyn asked as they all sat beside us.

"He broke his leg," Jonah answered. "A girl is calling an ambulance right now."

"Damn, that's terrible," Jack said. I kept crying and Jonah rubbed my back.

"Shh baby, we'll be at the hospital soon, it's ok," he said gently. Jonah gently kissed the top of my head but my tears were still falling harshly.

About 10 minutes later 3 paramedics ran to us and put me into a stretcher, Jonah told the boys something then ran beside me while holding my hand. They brought me to the ambulance and transferred me onto the bed in the ambulance. Jonah hopped in beside me and held my hand, he gently kissed the back of it then rubbed circles with his thumb.

"Shh, it's ok beautiful," he whispered. I gave him a weak smile and he smiled back and brushed some hair out of my face.

When we got to the hospital they brought me into the emerge and a doctor came over to me, he examined my leg for a minute then nodded.

"Definitely broken," he said. "Ok, Zach, I'm going to snap it back into place, it will hurt a lot but only for a second." I nodded then looked at Jonah with tears in my eyes. Jonah held my face in his hands gently and smiled at me. 

"It will be ok bub," he whispered gently. I squeezed his hand as I felt the doctor place his hands on my leg.

"3, 2, 1," the doctor said then snapped my leg into place. I squeezed Jonah's hand even tighter and winced in pain. Jonah placed a gentle kiss on my lips and smiled.

"It's all done baby, you did great," he said gently. I loosened my grip on his hand and smiled. The doctor started putting a cast on my leg and I just kept my eyes on Jonah.

When we were finally ok to go home the doctor gave me crutches that I could use to help me get around, he told me that I'm not aloud to walk on it until my follow up appointment in 2 months. Jonah helped me off of the hospital bed and helped me get my crutches, he walked beside me slowly as we walked to the car.

When we got back to the house all of the boys surrounded us.

"Ayye! They're back," Corbyn said as he walked towards us.

"Did it hurt when they snapped it into place?" Jack asked.

"Like a bitch," I replied.

"Zachary Dean Herron, watch your mouth," Jonah said with a laugh.

"Sorry mom," I replied sarcastically. All of the boys laughed at my comment then we all went to the couch. I leaned my crutches against the wall beside the couch then sat down beside Jonah, Jonah held his arms around me tightly and kissed the top of my head. "I love you Jo," I whispered.

"I love you too Zach," he replied. I looked up at him and he brought his lips down to mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him.

"I NEED MY BIBLE!" Daniel shouted covering his eyes. Jonah and I pulled away from the kiss and rolled our eyes.

"Geez Daniel, it was just a kiss," Jonah said.

"It was a touchy one, I didn't like it," Daniel complained, opening his eyes again.

"And this is why you don't have a girlfriend," I mumbled.

"Ouch that hurt." (Props to whoever just read that in Daniel's voice)

Everyone laughed at Daniel then we put on a movie.

After the movie Jonah and I decided to go upstairs to bed. I got over to the stairs then looked at them puzzled, Jonah came over to me and laughed lightly.

"I'll carry you babe," he told me. I nodded then leaned my crutches against the wall. Jonah picked me up bridal style and walked up the stairs, he walked into our room and laid me down on the bed, he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead then went to his side of the bed. He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. "That sure was an interesting birthday," Jonah said quietly with a laugh.

"It sure was."