Sick - Zorbyn

Third person

For the whole day Zach felt off, he had a headache and sometimes his stomach would hurt. But he just brushed it off and continued.

*the next morning*

Zach woke up with a terrible feeling in his stomach. It was like he was going to throw up.

He quickly covered his mouth and tried to get out of his bunk, which didn't work. He was too dizzy to move.

He started throwing up into his hand, which eventually moved to all over his bunk.

When he finished he sobbed by himself.

"Corbyn!" Zach called out for his boyfriend. "Corbs?"

Corbyn heard the call and quickly got out of his bunk, he ran to Zach's and quickly saw the mess.

"Oh love," Corbyn sighed. "Let's get you cleaned up."

Corbyn pulled the puke filled blankets off of Zach and helped him out of the bunk. He brought him over to the bathroom and wiped his hands and mouth with a soft rag.

Corbyn then brought Zach to the back room with the rag and took off his t-shirt.

"C-cold," Zach shivered.

"I know Z, you probably have a fever," Corbyn said and kissed Zach's forehead.

Corbyn gently wiped down Zach's neck and arms, getting rid of any leftover puke on the boy.

When he finished he helped Zach put a hoodie on, he made sure it was a new one so it didn't have any scents on it.

Then he gently pulled Zach's jogging pants off and replaced them with new ones. "How are you feeling love?" Corbyn asked and helped Zach sit on the couch.

"Like shit," Zach replied. Corbyn opened his arms and Zach gladly accepted. Zach cuddled into Corbyn and closed his eyes gently. "I'm tired," Zach mumbled.

"Ok, can I lay you down on the couch? I need to go clean your bed," Corbyn explained. Zach nodded then Corbyn helped him lay down.

Corbyn put a bucket beside Zach then left him so he could fall asleep.

He put Zach's bed sheets and blankets into a huge garbage bag then got fabric cleaner and sprayed the whole bed. Then he wiped up the puke on the walls of the bunk and on the floor.

When the whole bunk was finished it smelt like lemon cleaning products (a/n like the best smell in the world).

Corbyn walked to the back room and saw Zach fast asleep on the couch. He quietly walked over to the sleeping boy and kissed his forehead to wake him up.

Zach moved around a bit before finally opening his eyes. He looked up at Corbyn and smiled.

"Hi love, how are you feeling?" Corbyn asked softly.

"Same as earlier," Zach answered. Corbyn frowned slightly and kissed his forehead.

"Do you want medicine?"

"Yes please," Zach replied.

Corbyn walked to the bathroom and got Advil and Pepto for Zach.

When he brought it back out Zach took both medicines.

"Do you want to cuddle in your bunk? It's cleaned up now," Corbyn asked. Zach just nodded.

Corbyn picked Zach up and brought him to his bunk.

They laid down together and Zach laid his head on Corbyn's chest. "Go to sleep angel," Corbyn whispered. Zach nodded then slowly fell asleep.

A/N I've come to the conclusion that I suck at writing sickfics😂