Note - Jorbyn

Dear Jonah,

I hate you.
Ok, not really.
But I hate that every time I see you with another person, it breaks me inside. Every time you hold their hand or kiss their cheek, my heart shatters more.
I hate that I love you. I hate that I get so jealous. I hate that I'm so needy. I hate that I'd do anything for your love. I hate that I've fallen so damn hard for you. I hate it.
But, in reality, I love you.
I love you more than anything in this world. I'd give up anything and everything just to be noticed by you for once. I'd do anything just to be held in your arms, just for a single moment with you.
But I love everything about you. I love your beautiful, soft, brown hair. I love your beautiful green/blue eyes. I love your perfect, plump lips. I love your outgoing, and amazing personality. I love how happy you get when talking about something you love.
I love everything about you. But you barely even know I exist, even though we live together. We're in a band together, but I feel ghosted. I feel like you don't even know who I am. I feel like you forget I exist. And I hate that.
You are the reason behind my happiness and pain, whether you know it or not.

I love you Jonah.

(Wishing I was) yours,
Corbyn

•••

Third person
Jonah looked at the note in shock, his band mate is in love with him?

He was looking at it until someone walked into the tour bus, Corbyn.

"Hey Jo," Corbyn said cheerfully. Jonah didn't reply, he just held up the note.

"Is this true?" Jonah asked gently.

"I uh, I," Corbyn stuttered. "I'm so sorry Jo, I didn't mean for you to see it, I didn't mean for that to happen. I meant to keep it to myself so I wouldn't butt in on your life. I didn't want this to happen because now it will just be awkward and I-."

Corbyn didn't even realize that Jonah walked over to him while he was rambling. And Jonah cut Corbyn off with a sweet kiss.

Corbyn froze in shock for a couple seconds then melted into the kiss.

Jonah pulled Corbyn's waist closer and Corbyn wrapped his arms around Jonah's neck.

The two barely even noticed the other three boys walk in.

"Damn, get a room," Zach said. Corbyn and Jonah pulled away and Corbyn hid his face in Jonah's chest while blushing. Jonah laughed slightly and held Corbyn in his arms tightly.

"You guys official?" Jack asked.

"Not yet. But Corbyn, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Jonah asked the younger boy. Corbyn was still cuddled into Jonah's chest so he just nodded. Jonah gently kissed the top of the blond's head. "Now we are," Jonah said with a gentle laugh.

Corbyn and Jonah sat down on the couch, cuddling into each other.

Daniel just sat on the other couch with a sad look. The love of his life is taken.

A/N part 2 coming soon!