Wedding Day - Zonah

Zach's POV

"Ready Zach?" Jack asked as he fixed my bow tie. I nodded and looked in the mirror one last time.

My hair was gelled perfectly, my black suit and blue bow tie were perfect. I smiled slightly.

"I'm marrying him today," I said with a sigh.

"Yes you are Zach," Jack said and patted my shoulder. I smiled then turned around and hugged Jack.

"Thank you so much for being here today, I don't know what I would do without a best friend like you," I said into his shoulder.

We pulled away and Jack smiled at me.

"I never thought I would be a bridesmaid," Jack said with a laugh.

"I mean, who said a guy can't be a bridesmaid?" I questioned. Jack nodded and shrugged.

"Jack, you're up next," the wedding director told us.

"Good luck, don't cry too much," Jack said to me. I smiled and nodded as he walked away.

The wedding director brought Jack over to the open doors into the church and he started walking. Then the director brought me over where I met my mom. She smiled at me and hugged me tightly.

"You look amazing Zach," she said into my shoulder.

"Thank you mom," I replied and pulled away. I decided that my mom would walk me down the isle because I always knew that I would want her to be the one to let me go.

"Ok, Zach and Myta, whenever you're ready," the director told us. My mom and I looked at each other and I nodded with a smile. We walked over to the doors and slowly entered the church isle.

I made eye contact with Jonah and smiled. We broke eye contact and I saw him wipe a few tears away, Daniel patted his shoulder gently and smiled at me. I returned the smile then smiled at Corbyn, who was Jonah's second best man.

As we made our way to the pedestal my mom and I stopped and looked at each other.

"I love you mom," I whispered.

"I love you too my baby boy," she replied with a smile. I gently kissed her cheek then let go of her arm, she sat down on a bench beside my dad and smiled. I walked up and held hands with Jonah. We made eye contact again and tears grew in both of our eyes. I smiled slightly and Jonah smiled back before squeezing my hands.

The pastor said a few things then I heard my name.

"Zach, repeat after me," the pastor instructed. I nodded. "Jonah, with this ring."

"Jonah, with this ring," I repeated.

"I give you my heart," he said.

"I give you my heart," I repeated again.

"And this ring."

"And this ring."

"Indicates that we will be together, through sickness and health."

"I will love you until the end, and until we both take our last breath."

"Ok Zach, you may put the ring on his finger," the pastor told me. I nodded then slipped the ring onto Jonah's left ring finger.

The pastor did the same with Jonah then he put my ring onto my ring finger.

"Do you, Zachary Herron take Jonah Frantzich as your wedded husband?" The pastor asked me.

"I do," I said with tears in my eyes. Jonah smiled as he wiped away a tear that fell onto his cheek.

"And do you, Jonah Frantzich, take Zachary Herron as your wedded husband?" The pastor asked Jonah. Jonah nodded with a smile.

"I do," Jonah answered. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Now, you may kiss the groom," The pastor announced.

Jonah pulled me in by my waist and slowly connected our lips. I smiled into the kiss and he did as well.

I could barely hear everyone cheering, all I could focus was my beautiful husband in front of me. Just the two of us.