Annoyed - Zaniel

Ship: Zaniel
Famous or nah: Famous

Zach's POV

Today has been terrible so far, even though it's only 12:00pm. I'm not sure why but today just hasn't been my day.

I walked downstairs to see my boyfriend Daniel waiting for me.

"Ready for the interview?" he asked as he grabbed my hand.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I replied with a sigh.

We got into the car then Daniel started driving to the interview.

When we got there we were met by the other boys.

"Dang you guys are like 10 minutes late," Jonah said jokingly.

"Well you know Zach and his hair," Daniel replied with a laugh. If I'm honest, I hate being teased, especially by my band mates. But I always fake a laugh because I don't want them to feel bad.

"Better to arrive late than ugly," I said with a shrug. We walked into the building and went into the room where we were having the interview.

During the interview the boys kept teasing me and about halfway through I had enough.

I stood up and walked away from the boys.

"Babe, where are you going?" Daniel asked as he followed me.

"Home," I replied quickly.

"Why? We're not done the interview," Daniel explained.

"No shit we're not done. Continue without me."

"At least let me drive you home."

"I'll get an Uber," I said then walked out. I ordered an Uber then sat on the curb to wait. Tears trickled down my face and onto my rosy cheeks.

When the Uber got here I got in then he started driving me home.

When I got home I thanked the driver then walked inside of the band's house.

I took off my shoes and jacket then ran upstairs to my bedroom that I share with Daniel. I grabbed my teddy bear, Chubs, then laid in bed and cried into the pillow.

The tears wouldn't stop coming, I don't even know why I was crying, I wasn't sad, I was mad.

I pulled the sheets over me more and I slowly cried myself to sleep.

*a few hours later*

"Baby, wake up," I heard Daniel whisper. I felt him rub my arm and kiss my forehead. I opened my eyes and Daniel smiled at me, but I didn't return the smile. "Can we talk?" he asked. I nodded and Daniel sat on the bed beside me and I sat up. "Why are you mad babe?"

"Because you guys were teasing me, and I hate it," I explained with my head down.

"Baby I'm sorry, I always thought that you just laughed it off, I didn't know that you hated it," Daniel said then held my hands in his. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to make you mad at me." I looked up at Daniel and smiled.

"It's ok, I know you didn't mean to," I told him. I hugged him tightly and put my head into his neck, he rubbed my back softly with his thumb and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you Zach," he whispered.

"I love you more Dani," I replied.

"I love you most baby."

A/N anyone else find the new update weird?