Coffee spill - Jorbyn

Third Person

Today, Why Don't We had a break, no shows, no interviews, no meetings, nothing. And they enjoyed their time off.

Zach was playing video games, Jack was FaceTiming Gabbie, Daniel was laying in bed while eating watermelon, and Corbyn and Jonah sat outside together. Everyone could see that the two had a close connection, they would always be with each other everywhere, no matter what.

Jonah was sitting down when a thought popped into his head.

"Corbs, I just realized I left my coffee inside, would you mind grabbing it?" Jonah asked.

"Sure," Corbyn answered. He walked inside and got the coffee mug off of the counter then started walking outside.

As he was walking he tripped on a rock, causing the coffee to go all over Jonah's white pants. "Jo, I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going an-," Corbyn stuttered out quickly.

"These are brand new pants Corbyn!" Jonah shouted. Corbyn stepped away, afraid of the shouting. "Look what you've done to them!"

"I'm sorry Jo," Corbyn whispered.

"Go away Corbyn, I can't even look at you right now."

Corbyn nodded sadly then quickly ran inside and up to his room. He closed the door and started sobbing. He didn't mean for it to happen, he was just his clumsy self and tripped.

"Why am I such a fuck up?" Corbyn cried out.

He started pacing around the room, pulling at his hair and sobbing. He could tell he was about to have a panic attack.

"Corbs?" A sweet voice asked from the other side of the door. "Bean, it's Daniel."

After he got no reply Daniel walked into the room. He looked at Corbyn and instantly knew what was happening, he gets panic attacks very often, but usually Jonah's the only one who can calm him down.

"He's mad at me Dani, he won't ever forgive me, I fucked up," Corbyn sobbed, not breaking his pace. Daniel knew not to touch him, if you're not the right person he'll freak out even more.

Corbyn sobbed even harder and started gagging, making him cry more.

"Corbyn, I need you to go to the bathroom and throw up, you're making yourself sick," Daniel explained. Corbyn nodded then walked into the bathroom that's attached to his bedroom. He kneeled in front of the toilet then started throwing up into it. Daniel stayed where he was, not wanting to make the situation any worse. "Good job bean."

When Corbyn finished he went right back to pacing and panicking.

Daniel quickly thought of what he could do, then he ran downstairs.

He ran outside and didn't find Jonah, so he ran up to Jonah's room. He quickly barged into see Jonah sitting on his bed, face in his hands. "Jonah, Corbyn needs you, he's having a panic attack," Daniel explained quickly. Jonah looked up at him then started running into Corbyn's room.

He walked over to the pacing boy and stopped him by hugging him tightly.

"Corbs, it's Jonah, listen to me ok?" Jonah said softly.

"Y-You're mad at me, you'll never forgive me," Corbyn sobbed into Jonah's chest.

"Shh angel, I'm not mad at you. Take some deep breaths for me ok? Follow my breathing," Jonah instructed. Jonah took deep breathes and Corbyn soon followed. Daniel smiled then closed the door and left.

Jonah rocked them back and forth in the hug to calm Corbyn down even more.

"Are you ok bean?" Jonah asked. Corbyn nodded but stayed in Jonah's arms. "Let's sit down."

Jonah picked Corbyn up then sat down on Corbyn's bed. Corbyn cuddled into Jonah and hugged him tightly.

"Are you mad at me?" Corbyn whimpered.

"No bean. I'm sorry for shouting at you, I know that you hate it," Jonah said.

"It's ok. I'm sorry for ruining your pants."

"It's ok love, I can just get new ones."

Corbyn nodded then cuddled into Jonah even more. "Well someone's cuddly," Jonah said with a small laugh. Corbyn nodded and hugged Jonah tighter.

Jonah gently pulled Corbyn's head up and gently kissed his lips.

They pulled away slowly, leaving a tingly feeling on their lips. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Jonah asked quietly.

Corbyn answered with a small nod and smile. Jonah smiled then hugged Corbyn tightly. "I love you Corbs."

"I love you to JoJo."