Baby boy - Zaniel

🌈🧸 hey gorgeous, how's your day going?

Third person

Zach looked down at the pregnancy test with a huge smile. He's pregnant.

Him and his boyfriend, Daniel, have been trying for a baby for over a month, and now they finally got what they wanted.

Zach ran out of the bathroom with tears running down his face and to his shared bedroom where Daniel was sitting on the bed.

He ran to Daniel and jumped onto his lap in a hug.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Daniel asked, holding the boy in his arms.

"I'm pregnant," Zach cried. He pulled away from the warm embrace and smiled widely at Daniel. "We're having a baby."

Daniel smiled widely at the smaller boy then placed a long but soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you so much baby boy," Daniel said softly.

"I love you too Dani."

Daniel hugged Zach again as happy tears started running down his face. "No Dani, don't cry," Zach said and pulled away. He wiped his own tears then Daniel's.

"I can't believe you're carrying my child," Daniel said happily. Zach nodded and kissed his lips softly.

"Well you better, because in 9 months we'll have a little baby to love," Zach said quietly. Daniel nodded with a smile.

"I love you so much baby, I can't wait for this baby to come," Daniel said as he rubbed Zach's stomach softly.

"I love you too Dani."

*9 months later*

Zach and Daniel sat in the hospital bed admiring the baby boy in Zach's arms, James Zachary Seavey.

"He's beautiful, just like his daddy," Daniel said and kissed Zach's forehead. Zach smiled up at his husband gratefully.

"I love you Dani."

"I love you too Zach."

Both boys were happier than they ever have been with their little family.