Dog - Dorbyn

Third person

Third person

"Hey mom!" Corbyn answered his phone with a smile.

"Hey Corbs, I have some news," Corbyn's mom said sadly.

"Is it bad? You used a sad tone," Corbyn said, now worrying.

"I'm so sorry Corbyn, your dog died."

"Spots? He's dead?" Corbyn asked, his eyes glazed from tears.

"I'm so sorry, he escaped the house and got hit by a car," his mom explained.

"Th-Thanks mom," Corbyn said then hung up the phone.

He laid down on his bed and cried. Spots has been his dog ever since he was 6.

Corbyn cried into his pillows for a while longer before finally calming down.

The door opened and Corbyn's boyfriend, Daniel, walked in.

"Hi love, do you want to come down for dinner?" Daniel asked gently.

"No, I'm not feeling well," Corbyn mumbled.

"Ok, do you need anything," Daniel asked as he caressed Corbyn's cheek.

"No thank you," Corbyn answered with a smile. Daniel nodded and gently kissed Corbyn's lips.

"Ok, I'll be downstairs if you need me," Daniel said then left.

*a few days later*

Corbyn has become really distant from everyone, he wouldn't do anything unless he absolutely had to, and he would barely talk to anyone.

His door opened once again, and it was Daniel.

"Corbs?" Daniel asked as he sat on Corbyn's bed.

"Yeah?" Corbyn asked, still laying on his side.

"What's up with you? You've become really distant," Daniel asked sadly. Corbyn sat up and faced Daniel, making Daniel smile slightly. "What's wrong baby?"

"M-my dog died. I've had him ever since I was 6, he means a lot to me," Corbyn said quietly. Daniel instantly pulled Corbyn into a tight hug, trying to comfort the now crying boy.

"I'm so sorry Corbyn, I had no idea," Daniel said gently. Corbyn cuddled into his boyfriend, trying to make himself feel better.

Corbyn cried into Daniel's arms for a few more minutes before he calmed down. "How about I go to the store and get some candy and chocolate, and you pick a movie or show on Netflix," Daniel suggested. Corbyn nodded with a small smile. Daniel gently kissed his lips with a smile. "I'll be right back baby."

*after the store*

Daniel came home with a medium sized teddy bear and Corbyn's favourite chocolates.

Daniel set everything on the bed except the teddy bear, then handed the bear to Corbyn. Corbyn smiled and kissed Daniel's cheek.

Daniel laid down behind Corbyn and wrapped his arms around him. Daniel gently kissed Corbyn's neck with a smile.

"Thank you Dani," Corbyn mumbled.

"You're welcome love," Daniel replied. Corbyn cuddled into Daniel's touch and smiled.

What would he do without him?

A/N sorry if this sucked