Truth or dare

This is kinda a mix of different ships
(Also none of them have girlfriends)

Third person

All five of the Why Don't We boys sat on Jonah's bed, watching t.v.

"You guys want to do something else, I'm bored," Zach complained.

"Agreed," Daniel piped in.

"How about truth or dare?" Corbyn suggested.

The other four boys agreed then they sat down on the floor to play.

"Who's starting?" Jack asked.

"I will," Jonah offered. All of the boys nodded. "Daniel, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Daniel answered.

"Would you fuck any of us?" Jonah asked with a smirk.

"No I wouldn't fuck you guys, I'm not gay," Daniel answered. "Corbyn, truth or dare?"

"Dare," he answered.

"I dare you to give Jack a hickey," Daniel smirked confidently.

Corbyn shrugged then went over to Jack, he looked at Jack for consent and Jack nodded.

Corbyn quickly attached his lips to Jack's neck, sucking in different places.

When Corbyn found the sweet spot Jack moaned loudly. He wrapped his arms around Corbyn's neck to steady himself.

"F-fuck," he mumbled.

When Corbyn made a noticeable mark he pulled away, making Jack blush.

"Holy shit Corbyn! That's huge," Zach exclaimed.

"What can I say? I'm just that good," Corbyn replied, a cocky tone in his voice. "Zach, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Zach answered confidently.

"I dare you to make Jonah horny," Corbyn said with a smirk. Zach nodded then went over to Jonah. He sat on Jonah's lap and instantly started.

He grinded his hips down, slowly but harshly, and sucked on Jonah's neck.

Jonah gripped Zach's waist harshly, helping him grind faster.

Zach slowly brought his hands to under Jonah's shirt, rubbing the skin under it.

He slowly made his way up to Jonah's nipples, rubbing one in each hand.

"F-Fuck Zach," Jonah moaned out. Zach grinned against his neck and kept sucking harshly.

Zach slowly pulled away from Jonah, seeing he had a huge boner. Zach slowly got up and walked away from Jonah. "Fuck you Zach," Jonah groaned as he put a pillow on his lap.

"You wish you could," Zach winked with a smirk. "Daniel, truth or dare?" Zach asked.

"Dare," Daniel answered.

"Make out with Jack."

Daniel crawled over to Jack and Jack nodded for consent.