Cuddles - All

Ship: All
Famous or nah: Famous

Idea from: -ACHINGAVERY Go check out their BxB imagine book! I love it so much!

Third person

Jonah walked into the house, exhausted from his day, all of his boyfriends ran over to him and stacked him with questions.

"Where were you?" Corbyn asked.

"Why didn't you tell us where you were going?" Jack asked.

"We were so worried about you," Zach said.

"We called you but you didn't answer," Daniel said.

"Can you guys just stop?" Jonah snapped while rubbing his eyes.

"Baby what's wrong?" Jack asked Jonah while rubbing his back. Jonah took off his jacket and shoes then all of the boys sat on the couch.

"I'm going through a lot of stress right now and I just needed a day to myself, I didn't tell you guys because I knew you would treat me like a baby and take care of me because of the stress," Jonah explained to his 4 boyfriends.

"Jo, if you would've told us we would have understood, as long as we knew where you were, we were so worried all day and we called everybody we knew and none of them knew where you were," Zach said comfortingly.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want any disturbance," Jonah said with his head down.

"It's ok baby," Corbyn said gently. Corbyn placed a gentle kiss on Jonah's forehead and the rest of the boys repeated the action.

"Would cuddles make it better?" Daniel asked Jonah. Jonah smiled and nodded. The boys all ran upstairs and climbed into a bed, they turned on Netflix and cuddled. Jonah was in between Corbyn and Daniel, they both had their arms wrapped around him. Zach and Jack were beside Corbyn cuddling each other and they all watched Netflix for the remainder of the day.