Challenge - Jachary

Third person

Third person

"Ok Jack, if I drop this $20 bill and you catch it with your head, you get to keep it," Corbyn explained.

"Ok bet," Jack said confidently. Corbyn held the 20 against the wall and above where Jack's head was.

"Ok, 1, 2, 3," Corbyn said then dropped the bill. Jack slammed his head against the wall, causing a huge pain to go through his head.

"Owwww," Jack whined as he sat down. A few tears came to his eyes as he rubbed his head.

"You ok bro?" Corbyn asked. Jack just shook his head. "Zach! Your boyfriend is dying!"

Zach quickly ran to the front room of the tour bus and saw Jack sitting on a couch in pain. Zach ran over and rubbed Jacks head.

"What happened?" Zach asked.

"I told him that if he could catch a $20 bill with his head that he could keep it. So he slammed his head against a wall," Corbyn explained. Zach sighed and kissed Jack's forehead.

"You guys are such idiots," Zach sighed. Jack had tears running down his face from the pain and Zach frowned. "I'll go get you Advil love." Zach gently kissed Jack's forehead then went to the bathroom.

He came back with Advil and some water. "Take these," Zach said and handed the pills and water over to Jack. Jack nodded then quickly swallowed the pills with the help of water.

Zach smiled and gently played with Jack's hair. Jack laid his head on Zach's shoulder and cuddled into him.

"Thank you Zachy," Jack mumbled.

"You're welcome love. Go to sleep, you might feel better when you wake up," Zach explained. Jack nodded then cuddled into Zach even more before slowly falling asleep.