Alone - Jachary

DISCLAIMER!! No hate to Jack's parents or family, I know they are very supportive, they're just homophobic for the book

Third person

Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel all left the house to get McDonald's, leaving Jack and Zach at home alone. The two enjoyed their time alone because then they could be themselves. By that it means that they don't have to hide their relationship. The two have been dating for over 4 months but haven't told anyone, so they have to hide it.

Zach cuddled up to his older boyfriend and smiled. Jack wrapped his arms around the small boy and held him close.

"I want to tell them soon, I'm sick of hiding," Zach mumbled.

"I'm sorry baby, you know how my parents are," Jack said. His parents are very homophobic and have taught Jack his whole life that he should hate gays.

"I know," Zach sighed. Jack frowned and gently rubbed Zach's arm. Jack knows how much it's killing Zach to hide away, but he just can't let his parents know about them, they'll hate him.

"I love you so much Zach," Jack said gently into Zach's ear.

"I love you too Jack," Zach replied gently, cuddling even more into his boyfriend.

Jack smiled and gently ran his fingers through Zach's hair.

"Do you want a snack love?" Jack asked.

"Sure," Zach replied. Jack got off of the couch and walked over to the kitchen. He pulled out kiwi, strawberries, grapes, and blueberries then started cutting them up.

Zach got off of the couch and walked over to Jack, he wrapped his arms around Jack's waist and laid his head on his back. Jack smiled as he continued to cut up the fruit.

When he finished cutting it up he put it all in a bowl then turned around to face Zach. Jack grabbed a strawberry and gently placed it in Zach's mouth, causing the younger boy to smile. "Tastes good Baby," Zach commented. Jack smiled then gently brought his lips down to Zach's.

Zach smiled and gently wrapped his arms around Jack's neck, deepening the kiss.

Jack pulled Zach's hips closer to him, they both smiled into the kiss even more.

Jack gently placed his hand underneath Zach's shirt and gently rubbed the skin under it.

The door opened but the couple didn't even realize. Jonah walked into the kitchen and looked at the two shocked.

"Well damn," Jonah said with a chuckle. Zach and Jack quickly pulled away and blushed.

Corbyn and Daniel walked into the room confused.

"What's going on?" Daniel asked.

"I just walked in on Jachary making out," Jonah said with a smirk. Zach cuddled his head into Jack's chest from embarrassment, jack giggled and held Zach close to him.

"So, is Jachary real?" Corbyn asked curiously.

"Yes, but don't tell anyone, we don't want my parents to find out," Jack answered. Corbyn, Daniel, and Jonah all nodded understandingly then went on with their day. Zach pulled his head out of Jack's chest with a small smile.

"I love you Jacky," Zach whispered.

"I love you too Zay."

A/N I hope this is ok💛