Broken - Zaniel

Ship: Zaniel
Famous or nah: Famous

Daniel's POV

Seeing the person you love with someone else hurts, really bad. I've been in love with Zach for months, but he's with Jack, and I can't change that. I watched as they made their way into the kitchen, holding hands and laughing.

"Hey Daniel," Zach said with a smile.

"Hey," I replied quietly with a frown.

"Why so dull?" he asked.

"No reason," I said.

"Ok then," he said with a shrug. Him and Jack went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water for each of them then they went back to where ever they were. Jonah came up and sat beside me.

"What's wrong?" Jonah asked.

"Nothing," I answered putting my face away from him.

"I know you like Zach," he said quietly. I turned my head around and looked at him.

"How do you know?"

"It's obvious Daniel, the way you look at him is a look of love, the look of hatred when Zach and Jack are together, and how you never talk to Zach when Jack's around, it's so obvious," Jonah explained.

"Oh," I said. That's all I could say, what am I supposed to say? Yeah you're right? What's he going to do about it? Nothing. Jonah patted my shoulder and looked me in the eyes.

"You can't change what's happening, but you can change your attitude towards it," he said then got up and left. I thought about it for a moment. His words replayed in my head. Change your attitude towards it. That's all I have to do!

I ran to get my shoes and coat on then I walked to the park, where only 1 boy about my age was there. I sat on the bench he was on and he smiled at me.

"Hi," I said quietly.

"Hi," he replied. "How are you?"

"Good you?" I asked.

"Good."

We kept talking and I got to know that his name is Jordyn and he's also 19. We got each other's numbers and decided to hang out in the future. I walked back home with a smile and when I walked in Jonah approached me.

"Why are you so smiley?" he asked.

"I met a guy, he's really nice," I answered as I hung up my jacket.

"Ooh, what's his name?" Jonah asked.

"Jordyn, and he's also 19," I answered then took off my shoes.

"Ooh Dani's going to get some," Jonah said as we walked into the living room. I slapped his arm.

"Shut up!" I shouted. We sat on the couch and then I realized that Zach and Jack were there.

"Who did you meet?" Zach asked me.

"A boy named Jordyn," I answered.