Valentines surprise - Janah

Ship: Janah
Famous or nah: Nah

Jack's POV
-Valentines day-
Today is Valentine's Day and Jonah and I aren't together, we've been dating for about a year but we're not together often because I live in Pennsylvania and he lives in Minnesota. I miss him like crazy because we haven't seen each other in about a month and a half. I picked up my phone when I realized that he was FaceTimeing me.

"Hi babe," I said.

"Hey," he replied. I noticed that he was outside and I was confused.

"Why are you outside?" I asked.

"I'm just watching Svea and Saywer play," he said.

"Can you say hi for me?" I asked.

"Of course babe," he replied with a smile.

"Thanks," I said.

"Your welcome."

"I wish we could be together today," I said with a frown, tears welled up in my eyes threatening to fall.

"Baby don't cry, please," he said. I wiped the few tears on my cheeks and smiled weakly.

"I miss you," I said as more tears came.

"Ok I can't stand it anymore. Can you come open your door? I'm freezing," he said with a smile. I was confused at first until I realized what was happening. I threw my phone down and ran downstairs at the speed of light, I ran to the front door and opened it, seeing a shivering Jonah standing there. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist, I tucked my head into his neck as I cried gently. "Hi baby," he said quietly.

"Hi," I replied quietly. Jonah let me down and I brought him inside, I quickly went to the kitchen to start making hot chocolate. (Do you guys call it hot chocolate or hot cocoa or something else? I call it hot chocolate) Jonah came into the kitchen and grabbed two mugs from the cupboard for us, I grabbed the powder and I heated up some water. I poured some powder into each mug then added the hot water, then I added a little bit of milk to cool it down. Jonah and I went to the couch and sat on it cuddling under a blanket together.

"Avaaaaaa?" I complained.

"Whaaaaaaaat?" She replied not taking her eyes off of the t.v.

"Can we have the t.v?" I asked.

"Fine, only because you guys look damn cute right now," she replied. I rolled my eyes then grabbed the controller. "I'm going to make myself hot chocolate because you didn't even offer me any."

"Sorry not sorry?" I said with a shrug. She laughed then walked to the kitchen, I put on a Christmas movie then cuddled into Jonah again.

I slowly started falling asleep until I heard Isla.

"Jonah!" She shouted then jumped on us.

"Islaaaaa," I complained.

"It's fine babe," Jonah whispered so only I could hear, I groaned in response. "Hi Isla," he said then hugged her tightly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," she replied.

"Hey Isla, come help me with something," Ava shouted, seeing that she interrupted us. I mouthed 'thank you' and she mouthed back 'your welcome'. I cuddled back into Jonah and fell asleep in his arms.