Tired - Zorbyn

Third person

The band walked into their tour bus, exhausted from the day they just had. The day consisted of; one show, one meet and greet, three interviews, and a lot of walking. And they still have one more show and meet and greet to go.

All of the boys sat on a couch, Zach quietly cuddled into his boyfriend, Corbyn.

"I'm tired," Zach whimpered into Corbyn's shoulder.

"I know love, go to sleep, we have about an hour until the next show," Corbyn whispered. Zach nodded then slowly fell asleep in Corbyn's arms, Corbyn doing the same soon after.

Jonah took a picture of the asleep couple before he also passed out.

*an hour later*

Jon walked into the tour bus to wake the boys.

"Rise and shine we got another meet and greet and show, you have 10 minutes to get out of the bus," Jon said loudly, shaking all of the boys awake.

The five boys groaned from tiredness, only wanting more sleep.

Zach still clung onto Corbyn, Corbyn sighed then picked Zach up and brought him to the bathroom. Corbyn styled his hair, then gently did Zach's hair, causing the younger boy to smile.

When they were finished Corbyn carried Zach to the back room. Corbyn quickly changed into black ripped jeans and a white t-shirt, then helped Zach change into a hoodie and black skinny jeans.

Zach sighed and laid his head against Corbyn's shoulder, the blonde instantly wrapping his arms around him.

Whenever Zach's extremely tired he gets sad, he'll cry over stupid things, and he's whiny when it comes to doing anything.

Zach frowned into Corbyn's shoulder gently, although he was loving the feeling of his arms around him.

Corbyn gently kissed Zach's head with a smile.

"Do you want to go next to me in the photos instead of Jonah?" Corbyn asked the younger boy. Zach nodded, agreeing with the idea. "Ok, let's go baby."

"Carry me?" Zach whimpered. Corbyn nodded. Zach wrapped his arms around Corbyn's neck and his legs around his waist. Zach clung onto Corbyn as Corbyn brought him outside to where Jon was waiting, as well as a lot of fans.

"Do you want to say hi to any fans love?" Corbyn asked gently. Zach nodded his head, then Corbyn brought him over to a group of about 5 girls. They couldn't hug each other that well because of the fence separating them but they tried. "Can I put you down Zay?" Corbyn asked. Zach shook his head then cuddled into Corbyn more, causing all of the girls to awe at the couple. "Today we've already had a show, meet and greet, and three interviews so he's pretty exhausted," Corbyn explained to the girls.

"We understand," one girl said with a smile. Zach took his head off of Corbyn's shoulder to say hi to the girls.

"Hi," he said sleepily.

"Hi! How are you?" A girl asked.

"Tired. What about you?"