Stood up - Dorbyn

Ship: Dorbyn
Famous or nah: Nah

Daniel's POV

I was waiting at a table in a small diner waiting for my boyfriend to come for our date, he's always late and sometimes he doesn't even come.

I waited for about 20 minutes then a waitress came up to me.

"Ready to order?" She asked with a smile.

"Just a little longer," I replied. She nodded then left. A few tears fell onto my cheeks but I wiped them away quickly. 

A blonde haired boy sat down with me in the booth, he looked around my age.

"Hey babe, sorry there was a lot of traffic," he said as he took off his coat. I gave him an odd look and he smiled at me. "Just go with it," he whispered. I nodded in response.

"It's ok, I'm just glad that you're here," I told him. We talked for a bit longer and ordered dinner together.

When the bill came the boy was about to pay but I took it from him, he was about to protest but I cut him off. "It's the least I could do," I said.

After I paid he walked me to my car.

"Thank you, uh," I paused.

"Corbyn, no problem..." he replied.

"Daniel," I finished.

"Could I get your number? Maybe we could hang out sometime?" Corbyn asked while scratching his neck.

"Yeah sure," I said handing him my phone. He put his contact in as 'Corbyn❤️😘' then placed a kiss on my cheek and left. I smiled to myself then got in my car and drove back to my apartment.

I walked into my apartment that I live in with my boyfriend, Jake.

"Where were you?" Jake asked madly.

"What do you mean where was I? Where were you? I was waiting for you at the diner for our date but you never came, you stood me up," I shouted back with tears in my eyes. "Does this relationship mean anything to you?"

"Yes Dani, I swear, I just forgot we had a date today," Jake told me. He put his hands on my shoulders but I shoved them off. "Come on Dani, don't be like that."

"No, for the past few months every date that we've had you were either an hour late or you stood me up, I'm done with this bullshit Jake, I'm done with it. We're over, I'll be back tomorrow to get my stuff," I said boldly then walked out the door.

I walked on the sidewalk, not knowing where I'm heading, but then I remembered Corbyn. I pulled out my phone and called him.

"Hello?" he asked when he picked up.

"Hey Corbyn, it's Daniel," I said into the phone.

"Hey Daniel, what's up?"

"Well I just broke up with my boyfriend and I don't have a place to stay," I explained.

"Ok, you can stay with me, send me your location and I'll pick you up," he told me.

"Ok thank you Corbs," I said then hung up the phone. I sent Corbyn my location then I waited for him to pick me up.

About 20 minutes later Corbyn pulled up in front of the sidewalk, I got into the car and Corbyn smiled at me.

"Thanks for letting me stay," I said quietly.

"No problem, I live alone so I'm always bored anyways," he told me. I nodded then looked out the window.

When we got back to Corbyn's apartment he lead me inside and we sat on the couch together.

"Why did you help me at the restaurant?" I asked.

"I didn't want a cute boy like you getting embarrassed," he said as a light pink blush rose to his cheeks.

"Well thank you," I said with a smile.

"It's getting late, you can take my bed and I'll take the couch," Corbyn told me.

"No I'll take the couch, it's your house," I insisted.

"I'm not letting you take the couch," he told me.

"Then why don't we just both take the bed," I suggested. (Pun intended)

"Ok," Corbyn said as a darker pink formed on his cheeks. "I'll get you pyjamas, do you want a shirt?"

"No thanks, as long as that's ok with you," I answered.

"Yeah that's fine," he replied. Corbyn went to his bedroom then came out with some pyjama pants, he tossed it to me and I caught them easily.

"Thanks," I said then left to change.

When I finished changing I went to Corbyn's bedroom and found him already in bed with pyjama pants and no shirt. I laid down beside him and we both looked at each other with a smile. Corbyn leaned in and attached our lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair, he wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

When we finally pulled away we had huge smiles on our faces. Corbyn's smile disappeared quickly though.

"Sorry, you're probably not ready to move on," he said with his head down.

"No, it's ok Corbyn," I said and lifted his head with my finger. I kissed his forehead gently and smiled. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Daniel, we just met today," Corbyn said confused.

"I know, but you're already the most amazing boy I've ever met," I said.

"Aw, Of course I'll be your boyfriend," he said with a smile. I brought my lips down to his soft ones and we shared a passionate kiss.