Knee - Jachary

Ship: Jachary
Famous or nah: Famous

Jack's POV

I finished my part of These Girls then I looked around to find my boyfriend Zach, but I didn't see him on the stage.

I backed up a little bit and tried to see backstage but I didn't see anybody there.

I just thought that he was taking a bathroom break.

"Zach just fell off of the stage and he dislocated his knee, Corbyn you're taking his part," I heard our manager say in my earpiece. I looked at the other boys and they all had the same expression on their faces. I quickly pressed a button on my earpiece to turn on the microphone in it so I could talk to our manager.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Backstage now, we took him back to fix it," our manager answered. I instantly ran backstage to find Zach.

I went into his dressing room and found him surrounded by 3 nurses, they were all inspecting his knee while he was wincing in pain. I turned off my microphone and ran over to him, I held his hand and kissed the back of it.

"Oh thank god," Zach breathed out when he noticed I was here.

"I'm here baby boy," I whispered.

"Ok Zach, we're going to snap it back on the count of three," a nurse told him. Zach held onto my hand tighter from fear and I kissed his cheek. "1, 2, 3," the same nurse said then they snapped it back into place.

"Ow, fuck," Zach whimpered. I felt him squeeze my hand and I smiled.

"You did good baby," I said to him.

"We're putting a brace on it then you can perform again," a nurse said. Zach nodded his head as they started putting a brace on underneath his jogging pants.

"Thank you for being here," Zach said to me.

"No problem baby, I'm glad you're ok," I replied with a smile. I placed a gentle kiss on his lips and he smiled widely.

When the brace was on I grabbed my microphone and Zach grabbed his, then we walked back onto the stage hand in hand. The crowd started cheering and Zach smiled at me.

"I'm ok!" Zach said into his microphone. The crowd cheered again and I kissed his cheek. "Let's get it!"