Clingy - Zonah

Ship: Zonah
Famous or nah: Famous

Zach's POV

"Jo Jo?" I asked as he sat on his bed next to me.

"Yes love?" Jonah asked and kissed my cheek.

"Can I wear your clothes?" I asked.

"Of course, joggers and a hoodie?"

"Yes please," I answered with a smile. Jonah took out a hoodie that he was wearing yesterday and a pair of his jogging pants.

I quickly changed into the clothes and laid down beside Jonah. I laid my head on his chest and he pulled me close to him. "I love you Jo," I mumbled.

"I love you too baby," Jonah replied.

The door opened and Corbyn walked in.

"As cute as this is, we have an interview in 10 minutes that we're going to be late for if we don't get our asses moving," Corbyn explained then left. I groaned and Jonah giggled then kissed my head. Jonah got out of bed and started changing into black ripped jeans and a hoodie.

"Are you going to change?" he asked.

"No," I replied.

"Love, you don't want to look like a homeless person in an interview," he said with a giggle.

"I don't care," I replied. I put my arms out and did grabby hands and a puppy dog face, Jonah giggled then picked me up into his arms. I straddled my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, I laid my head on his shoulder and cuddled my head into his neck. He started walking downstairs with me in his arms then he set me on a stool at the counter.

"What do you want as a snack baby?" Jonah asked me sweetly.

"Chips please," I replied. He nodded and gave me a gentle kiss then got me chips.

Jonah sat back down beside me and we started eating chips together. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me.

"Is it a clingy day?" Jonah asked jokingly. I giggled and nodded. "Ok."

*at the interview*

"So Zach and Jonah, you guys have been out to the public for about two months now, how has it been going with you two?" The interviewer asked. I smiled at her then at Jonah.

"Really good, all of the limelights are super supportive and all of our friends and family support us. It really is amazing," Jonah answered as I cuddled into his side. He kissed my forehead which caused me to smile.

"And we work together so we don't ever have to leave each other," I mumbled with a smile. The interviewer smiled at us.

"I will admit you guys are a pretty cute couple," she said.

"Thank you," Jonah said.

"Ok, one more thing on Zonah then we'll go back to the questions. Zach, I recognize that sweater as Jonah's, he was wearing it in his most recent Instagram post," she said with a small smirk.

"Yeah, these are also his joggers. I wear more of his clothes than I do of mine, we share a wardrobe," I said into my microphone.

"Well, we share MY wardrobe," Jonah corrected with a small giggle. I giggled then cuddled my head into Jonah's chest and stayed like that for the rest of the interview.

When the interview was over we went home.

Jonah carried me inside and I laid my head on his shoulder lazily while cuddling into his body.

Jonah placed me on the couch and I whimpered from the loss of touch. "I'm just going to the bathroom love, I'll be right back," he said and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I nodded then he walked away.

The other guys grabbed a snack then went up to their rooms.

When Jonah came back from the bathroom he sat down beside me and I instantly cuddled into him. "I love you baby boy," he whispered and kissed my head.

"I love you too," I replied. I was exhausted from the interview so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.