Walk - Donah

🌈🧸 your outfit looks amazing today!

Third person

Daniel always loved walks, no matter where they were. He loved walks on the beach, on a trail, on a sidewalk, anywhere that can let him walk around and forget himself for a while.

Daniel walked downstairs to see Jonah, Zach, Jack, and Corbyn sitting on the couches. He put on his shoes, all of the boys instantly knew he was going for a walk.

"Can I come?"

The sudden voice startled Daniel. He looked over to see Jonah walking towards him. Daniel nodded.

"Of course," he replied. Jonah smiled then put on his running shoes and jacket, as it was a chilly morning.

The pair headed outside, breathing in the crisp fall air. Daniel smiled, this was what he loved. Breathing fresh air and walking around.

Jonah stared at the small boy in admiration, Daniel's whole face lit up when he was doing something he loved. Jonah adored the boy.

As they kept walking Daniel's hands started getting cold. He rubbed them together to try and get some sort of heat.

Jonah quickly noticed and held Daniel's hands in his, causing both boys to blush. Daniel smiled at the ground, trying to hold in his excitement, after all, he's had a huge crush on Jonah for a while now.

Eventually, they dropped their hands, but they kept one locked together.

As they walked through the neighbourhood Daniel smiled at all of the scenery. He loved fall, it was the most beautiful time of the year. Leaves, pumpkins, Halloween, nothing could get better.

Jonah gently squeezed Daniel's hand, causing the blonde boy to blush harshly. Jonah smirked, he loved the effect he had on the smaller boy.

They kept walking in comfortable silence until they got to the park.

"Hey Dani, can I talk to you for a second?" Jonah asked softly.

"Yeah of course," Daniel replied, stopping to look at Jonah. He smiled up at the taller boy. "What's up?"

"I uh, I really like you, as in more than a friend," Jonah said slowly. Daniel blushed and looked down momentarily before looking back up at Jonah.

"I like you too Jonah," he replied. Jonah smiled softly. He took one glance at Daniel's lips then smashed their lips together. He couldn't help himself.

He pulled Daniel's waist closer and Daniel wrapped his arms around Jonah's shoulders.

Their lips moulded together like they were made for each other. Daniel smiled into the kiss, causing Jonah to also smile.

They slowly pulled away and Jonah placed his forehead onto Daniel's.

"Will you be mine cutie?" Jonah asked, causing Daniel to blush.

"Of course," Daniel replied. He hugged Jonah tightly and cuddled his head into Jonah's neck. Jonah placed a gentle kiss on top of Daniel's head.

"Ready to go back?"

Daniel nodded. Jonah held Daniel's hand as they started walking home.

They couldn't be happier.