Braces - Dorbyn

Ship: Dorbyn
Famous or nah: Famous

Daniel's POV

Today I got braces, none of the boys know because I was too embarrassed to tell them. I got braces because I'm embarrassed by my tooth gap, all of the fans love it but I hate it, I feel really insecure about it.

I got a call from Corbyn and I answered right away.

"Where are you babe?" he asked through the phone.

"I'm almost home," I answered.

"Ok I'll see you soon, love you."

"I love you too, bye," I said then hung up.

When I got back to the house I walked in and Corbyn came over to me with a smile.

"There's my baby," he said then hugged me tightly. I hugged him back quickly then pulled away. "Where were you?"

I looked down so he couldn't see my braces and he instantly pulled my head up gently with his finger. "Where's your beautiful smile?" Corbyn asked. I couldn't help but smile now, Corbyn looked a little bit shocked and I immediately closed my mouth again from embarrassment. "You got braces?"

"Yes, I know they're ugly," I said with my head down.

"No baby, they're beautiful," he replied pulling my head up. I gave a small smile and Corbyn also smiled. "Just like you." I smiled even wider and Corbyn gently held my hands. He gently placed a small kiss on my lips but when he pulled away his lip got stuck on my braces, then a chunk of his lip came off and his lip started bleeding.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly.

"No it's ok baby, it's just my lip. There's nothing to be sorry about," he said. I smiled then Corbyn pulled my waist closer to him, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you," I said gently.

"I love you too baby," Corbyn replied.

"Ok ok, we let you guys have enough time alone, I wanna see the braces," Jack shouted coming into the room with the other boys. I looked over at them and smiled, they all smiled and nodded.

"I love them," Jonah said.

"See, they're not ugly," Corbyn told me. I hugged Corbyn tightly and he hugged me back.