Valentine - Jachary

Ship: Jachary
Famous or nah: Nah

Jack's POV

I walked down the halls of my school, my best friend, also my crush, Zach walking beside me. We're both openly gay but I don't think that he likes me back.

"Meet me in the gym at lunch," Zach told me.

"Why the gym?" I asked.

"Just trust me," he said.

"Ok," I replied with a sigh. I walked into my next class, still wondering why I'm meeting Zach in the gym.

*lunch*

When I entered the gym there were a bunch of students standing in a circle, I ran to them thinking that Zach was hurt but I found Zach surrounded by rose pedals and flowers. I looked at him confused and he smiled then grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Just trust me," he replied. I nodded then squeezed his hand. He let go of my hand and walked back a few steps, a friend of ours passed him a large sign and Zach held it so I could read it.

"I know you hate Valentine's Day with a passion, but this year you could go in with fashion. I'm not very good with rhymes, but will you be my valentine?" I read. I started crying and I covered my mouth and nodded. Zach let go of the sign and hugged me tightly. Everyone around us was cheering and clapping.

I put my head into his neck and he rubbed my back.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" he asked quietly. I nodded then started crying harder. "Don't cry handsome," he said then kissed the top of my head. I tried to stop but it was almost impossible. "Why are you crying?"

"I don't kn-know," I said then started laughing while crying. I wiped my tears and pulled away from the hug. Zach smashed his lips onto mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Everyone around us was cheering again but I couldn't hear them, I was too focused on the boy right in front of me. My boyfriend.

A/N happy Valentine's Day!! I hope you guys had a good day today, I did even tho I was single and lonely af but that's ok :)