In heaven my love - Jorbyn

Jonah's POV

I got into the car, Corbyn in the passenger seat, and the other boys were in the back.

I held Corbyn's hand in mine gently, we've been dating for about a year and a half.

I gently rubbed his hand with my thumb, causing him to smile at me.

I pulled out of the driveway and drove down to the lights.

As I got there the light turned yellow.

'I still have time' I thought.

I quickly made a left turn as the light turned red.

"Holy shit, Jonah," Daniel shouted.

I looked over to the right and saw a car headed straight for us.

I put my foot on the peddle harder, but it was too late. The car ran into our side.

I felt the car start to flip, then it crashed into its side.

I looked around frantically but my vision went black.

•••

I woke up in a hospital room, an IV plugged into my hand and a breathing mask over my mouth and nose.

A nurse walked into the room and smiled at me.

"Hello Jonah. If you would like you may take off the breathing mask," she said sweetly. I nodded then took it off.

"What happened to the others?" I asked weakly.

"The people in the crash?" she questioned. I nodded. "I'm so sorry Jonah, Jack Avery and Zach Herron were pronounced dead at the scene, Daniel Seavey is currently in surgery and Corbyn Besson is in a coma in critical care."

Tears filled my eyes. Dead? Critical care? Surgery? Coma?

Thoughts swarmed my mind as a few tears fell down my face. "I'll give you a minute," she said then left.

I sat in my hospital bed, thinking about everything. All of the good times I had with the boys, how happy they all made me. I'll miss Zach and Jack so badly.

*2 hours later*

The nurse came back into my room with a straight face, no emotion.

"I feel like something happened," I said worried.

"I'm so sorry, Daniel died on the table. They tried their best to save him but he had too much internal bleeding. I'm so sorry Jonah," she explained. I nodded as more tears filled my eyes. Only Corbyn's left, I don't know what I'd do without him. "Would you like to see Corbyn?"

"Yes please," I replied. The nurse walked over to me and helped me into a wheelchair.

She wheeled me out of my hospital room and to critical care where Corbyn was.

She brought me to the viewing area.

"Can I go in?" I asked.