Café - Dorbyn

🌈🧸 you look gorgeous today, what's new?

Third person

"Jack, can we get coffee?" Daniel asked.

"I swear these babies are going to be coffee addicts," Jack said with a laugh.

"We still have 20 minutes until the appointment," Daniel pleaded. "Please?"

"Fine, you're lucky you're my best friend," Jack said. Daniel smiled at him then gently rubbed his large stomach.

*at the coffee shop*

Daniel and Jack stood in the very long line, as this was a very popular place.

In front of them were two guys that seemed about their age.

The two turned around and smiled at Jack and Daniel.

"Hello! How are you guys?" The blonde one asked.

"We're doing pretty good, how about you guys?" Jack replied.

"We're good, what are your names?" The other boy asked.

"I'm Daniel and this is my best friend, Jack," Daniel explained.

"Cool! I'm Corbyn and this is Zach," the blonde one said again. Daniel smiled and nodded. "Do you guys want to sit with us after we get our coffees?"

"Sure!" Daniel agreed with a warm smile. Corbyn nodded then went up to order.

*after ordering*

Daniel and Jack sat down in a booth with Corbyn and Zach, periodically sipping on their coffee. On one side of the booth was Zach and Jack, and on the other side was Corbyn and Daniel.

"So Daniel, tell me a little bit about yourself," Corbyn said with a smile. Daniel looked over and saw Jack and Zach talking and laughing. He turned back to Corbyn and smiled slightly.

"Well, I uh, I'm pregnant, Jack and I were actually on our way to my appointment when I wanted to get coffee. Jack and I live together in an apartment just here in LA," Daniel explained. Corbyn nodded with a smile.

"Are you and Jack dating?" Corbyn asked softly.

"Oh god no, we've been best friends since birth, I don't think dating my best friend would work out," Daniel explained with a small laugh.