Wake up - Jachary

Ship: Jachary
Famous or nah: Famous

Jack's POV

We got off of the stage about 10 minutes ago and for this show we had limelight before the show so now we had as long as we want to rest.

I looked over at my boyfriend Zach and saw him sleeping peacefully on the couch. I awed at him as soft snores came from his mouth.

I got out my phone and went onto Snapchat, I took a picture of him and captioned it 'my sleepy baby' then put it on my story.

"You should wake him up," Corbyn said handing me a megaphone.

"That's so mean, he's sleeping like a baby, my poor baby is tired," I replied still watching Zach sleep.

"It'll be funny, and I'll record it too," Corbyn convinced.

"Fine, but if he's mad it's your fault," I said then took the megaphone. Corbyn got out his phone and started recording.

I ran over to Zach and put the megaphone up to his ear. "Zaachhhh it's time to wake uupppp!" I said into the megaphone. Zach groaned and his eyes opened. I put the megaphone down and the other boys started laughing at him.

"You're so mean," he mumbled, closing his eyes again.

"I'm sorry baby, it was Corbyn's idea," I told him.

"Fuck you Corbyn," he groaned. Corbyn faked a shocked expression then laughed. I sat down then pulled Zach onto my lap, he laid his head against my chest and I played with his hair.

"I love you baby boy," I whispered.

"I love you too Jacky," he mumbled. He pulled his head away and looked up at me, I pressed a gentle kiss onto his lips and he smiled.

"Go back to sleep handsome," I told him. He nodded then placed his head on my chest again. He closed his eyes and fell asleep as I played with his hair. "I love you baby, don't ever forget that," I whispered.

"That's the cutest thing I've ever seen," Jonah said with a smile. I saw him recording us and I let out a small laugh then kissed Zach's head gently.

"Sleep well angel."