Forgotten anniversary - Jorbyn

🌈🧸 your hair looks really pretty today :)

Third person

Jonah walked into his apartment that he shares with his boyfriend, Corbyn.

Corbyn stood there with his arms crossed, an angry expression on his face.

"Hi love," Jonah said softly. He leaned in to kiss Corbyn but Corbyn backed up, which confused the brunette boy. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? Really Jonah?" Corbyn asked, his voice raising slightly. "Do you have any idea what the date is today?"

"October-," Jonah quickly cut himself off. "Shit."

"What's today Jonah?" Corbyn asked.

"Baby I'm so sorry, I was so caught up in work that I forgot."

"Forgot our anniversary? Really? Is it really that easy to forget me?"

"You don't understand how busy work gets," Jonah said, starting to grow angry.

"Why? Because I went back to school to follow my dreams and I'm unemployed? That's why huh?"

"You don't understand, you never do!" Jonah now yelled.

"What do you mean I never understand? I've postponed dates for your work, I've waited at home for hours later than expected because of your work. Do you even care about me?" Corbyn shouted as a few tears fell down his face.

"I do baby, but work is just really important right now," Jonah said, his voice softening a little bit.

"So it's more important than me?" Corbyn whispered.

"No bab-," Jonah started.

"Save it Jonah."

Corbyn stormed into their bedroom and pulled out a suitcase from under the bed. Jonah watched in horror, Corbyn was leaving?

"Babe, please," Jonah pleaded, tears now in his eyes.

"Shut up Jonah, I don't want to hear your excuses," Corbyn said, trying his best to fight off the forming tears.

Corbyn packed a week's worth of clothes then started walking to the front door. Jonah followed him and grabbed his wrist, trying to pull him back. "Let me go Jonah."

"Please, don't leave Corbyn," Jonah said, his voice cracking from tears.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't walk away right now Jonah," Corbyn muttered sadly.

"Because I love you, I love you so fucking much Corbyn and I don't know what I'd do without you. I know I'm an asshole for forgetting and I'm sorry. I love you Corbyn," Jonah said, finally letting his tears fall. Corbyn turned to Jonah and looked into his teary eyes. He sighed then hugged Jonah tightly. He played with the bottom of Jonah's sweatshirt as they cried into each other's shoulder.

Jonah held the smaller boy even tighter and rubbed his back. "I'm so sorry," Jonah cried. Corbyn slowly pulled away from the hug then looked up at Jonah.

"You're an idiot Jonah," Corbyn said with a sad laugh.

"Your idiot," Jonah added. Corbyn giggled, which made Jonah's heart melt.

"Yes, my idiot that now owes me ice cream and a cuddle night," Corbyn said as he wrapped his arms around Jonah's neck. Jonah held Corbyn's waist close and laughed a little bit.

"Fair enough," Jonah sighed happily. He gently pecked Corbyn's lips.

"I love you Jobear," Corbyn said quietly.

"I love you too baby boy."