Interview - Jachary

Ship: Jachary
Famous or nah: Famous

Zach's POV

The band is in an interview and I'm sitting beside my boyfriend Jack, the fans don't know about us yet just simply because we're not ready, but we are planning on telling them today. I looked over at Jack as he was answering a question, how his face lit up when he smiled, and how the smile never left his face. Damn this boy makes me happy. I guess I zoned out because I didn't hear the next question.

"Zach," Jonah said and lightly punched my arm.

"What?" I asked.

"She asked you a question," he said with a small laugh.

"Oh sorry I wasn't listening, what was the question?" I said then my cheeks turned a bit of a darker red than usual.

"Who is your biggest role model?" the girl asked again.

"Probably Ed Sheeran, Ive been listening to him since I was little," I answered with a smile. I saw a girl put up her hand and I nodded at her to give her the ok.

"Is Jachary real?" The girl asked. I looked at Jack and he gave me a small nod and smile, I leaned in and quickly pecked his lips and held his hand, the whole audience cheered.

"Yes," I answered. Jack smiled at me and I smiled back. I'm so happy that we don't have to hide it anymore.

We continued the interview holding hands and frequent cheek or hand kisses.

*time skip to when they get back to their house*

Jack and I ran upstairs to our shared bedroom and changed into something more comfortable then laid down in the bed together, I laid my head on his chest and he played with my short, brown hair. I smiled as I held his free hand and he gently kissed the top of my head.

"I love you," he whispered. That was the first 'I love you' in our 2 month relationship.

"I love you too," I replied with a huge smile. Jack gave me a quick peck on the lips then we both fell asleep.