Note pt. 3

Daniel's POV

Corbyn walked into the back room and looked at the situation, me sobbing into Jack and Jack and Zach comforting me.

"What's happening? What's wrong Dani?" Corbyn asked, coming closer.

"Nothing, I'm fine," I replied coldly. I saw Corbyn give Jack and Zach an unsure look but I just hid my face in Jack's chest and let out shaky breaths to calm down.

"This really isn't a good time bean," Zach explained. Corbyn nodded then left the back room, closing the door on the way out.

I pulled away from the hug with Jack and wiped away my tears.

"Please don't tell anyone, I don't want them finding out," I pleaded.

"Our lips are sealed," Zach said reassuringly.

"Thank you guys," I said pulling them into a group hug. "I love you guys."

"I love you too Dani," they both replied. I smiled slightly then pulled away from the hug.

I walked out into the front room and grabbed chips from the cupboard.

"Hey Dani, you ok?" Corbyn asked me gently. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I answered.

*two days later*

I walked into the bus with Jack and Zach, we just got finished with a show and Corbyn and Jonah decided to get some food for everyone.

I walked into the back room with Jack and Zach and closed the door.

"It's fucking killing me," I groaned.

"What?" Jack asked.

"Corbyn and Jonah, they're all lovey dovey everywhere. I hate it," I complained.

"Well you can't really do a whole lot about it," Zach reasoned.

"I know, but it just sucks, ya know?"

"I get it bro, you're in love with someone who doesn't love you back," Jack said soothingly.

"And they just so happen to be my bandmate."

Corbyn's POV
I walked into the bus with Jonah, holding the Chipotle that we got for everyone. I walked to the back room to get them until I heard my name.

"Corbyn and Jonah, they're all lovey dovey everywhere. I hate it," I heard Daniel complain.

"Well you can't really do a whole lot about it," Zach reasoned.

"I know, but it just sucks, ya know?" Daniel again.

"I get it bro, you're in love with someone who doesn't love you back," Jack said soothingly.

"And they just so happen to be my bandmate."

He's in love with someone in the band? It can't be Zach or Jack because he's talking about it with them. So that leaves...... me and Jonah. It can't be me..... Can it? I mean, I've never noticed anything weird between Daniel and I. But whenever I see him I get butterflies... wait, stop, I have Jonah. But I also like Daniel. What?