Goodbye - Jorbyn

Ship: Jorbyn
Famous or nah: nah

Corbyn's POV

"Goodbye my love," Jonah said as tears fell from his eyes harshly.

"Goodbye," I replied as tears fell down my face like waterfalls.

"We will meet again, I love you," he said then placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you too," I replied.

Jonah and I met at an adoption centre, he turned 18 so now he's kicked out, but I won't be 18 for another 5 months. None of us have a phone so there's no way we can keep in touch.

I watched as Jonah got in the cab and drove off, never to be seen again.

I broke down on the floor sobbing and shouting. "He can't be gone, he'll come back, he needs to come back," I shouted to nobody. I sobbed on the floor until sleep took over my body.

*7 years later*

I got adopted when I was 17, I'm now 24. I live with my adoptive parents and two little sisters that I love to death.

We're on vacation in Italy, we're eating breakfast in a restaurant, talking about our day to come of touring.

I zoned out for most of it and looked out the window, but as I was looking I saw a familiar face walk bye, a face I haven't seen in 7 years. Jonah.

I got up from my seat and ran outside as fast as my legs could take me. I ran up to behind where Jonah was now standing, looking puzzled at a map. I took a deep breath and got some courage then spoke.

"Need some help there?" I asked loudly. Jonah turned around and faced me, he looked up from the map and his face turned from confused to shocked to happy. He dropped the map and hugged me tightly.

We both started sobbing into each other's shoulder as I saw my family behind Jonah, watching confused.

When we pulled away we smiled at each other and wiped our tears.  "Have you found somebody new?" I asked, fear filling my voice.

"Of course not my love, I was waiting for you," he said with a smile. He connected our lips smoothly and pulled me closer to him. The kiss was filled with love, need, and passion.

We pulled away and smiled at each other, I held his hand then we walked over to my family.

"Jonah, this is my adoptive family, and guys this is my boyfriend Jonah that I haven't seen in 7 years," I said slowly. My family waved at Jonah and Jonah waved back. "Can Jonah and I just explore alone today?" I asked my mom.

"Of course, be back in the hotel by midnight," she replied.

"Ok, thank you," I said quickly.

Jonah and I ran off, starting the adventure of life together.