Smutty Alphabet - Harry Winks

A- Aftercare You both lay on your backs completely breathless as he pulls you into him as you both hold each other,making sure you are fine and if you need anything

A- Aftercare
You both lay on your backs completely breathless as he pulls you into him as you both hold each other,making sure you are fine and if you need anything.

B- Body Part
Harry is obsessed with your boobs, he is always watching them jiggly about as you bounce on his dick, he is always squeezing them or playing with your nipples and even sucking on them. He loves your mouth, he loves how good your mouth looks good around his cock.

C- Cum
He loves to fill your tight pussy with his load and watching as it drips out as you moan. There's nothing more that turns him on again watching you lick it all up not wanting any to go to waste.

D- Dirty Secret
He would like to try more BDSM, he has had a fantasy about tying you up or you tying him up and being free to do whatever they want, of course using a safe word.

E- Experience
You were both quite experienced when you got together but you were definitely the best either of you had. You seemed to know each other's body, he was the first person to make you squirt, and you were able to make him cum twice.

F- Favourite Position
He loves when you take control, he's favourite is Reverse cowgirl watching your pretty pussy hug around his cock. He loves The shoulder holder, letting him go deep inside you hitting you perfectly on the G-spot, watching you go crazy from the feeling.

G- Goofy
The two of you can go in and out of serious and humour, sometimes things doesn't go to plan with one of you reaching your high a lot quicker without any warning which makes you both fall into fits of laughter before you get back into serious mode. Or one of you laughing at the others facial expressions, you both having to stop for second and joking before slowly getting back into rhythm.

H- Hair
He is well groomed, not too hairy but not too bald. You like it as his pubes tickles your nose when you have all of his member in your mouth. He sometimes gets you to help him clean up his hair.

I- Intimacy
During your moment he is always romantic, expressing how much he loves you and is always peppering your body with kisses. He whispers how lucky he is to have you.

J- Jack Off
Whenever you are away from eachother he goes to his photos and videos he's got of you, and listens to how you moan for his cock, he sits back and rubs his cock imagining that you are there with him.

K- Kink
Gagging Kink- he loves watching and hearing you gag for his cock as you pushes it down your throat.

L- Location
You both are pretty adventurous, and you can get it on whenever and wherever. You have had sex in pretty much every single room in your house.

M- Motivation
You are both at it like rabbits, just being away from each other for a few hours is enough for you both to pounce on each other.

N- NO
You are both openminded and would try something atleast once, but once you know that either of it doesn't like it, you wouldn't try it again.

O- Oral
He could cum just watching you kneel infront of him and giving him your big doe eyes. He's a moaning mess as you watching your mouth wrap around him and how amazing your mouth feels. You love how he fucks your mouth and gives you a load of his cum.

P- Pace
You both like to switch it up, he loves the feeling how you wet pussy feel as you rotate on him, and loving hearing your moans as he goes deep inside you. But he also loves watching you come undone as he thrusts inside you at roughly, as you are moaning loudly and gripping onto the bedsheets underneath you.

Q- Quickie
You are both always having a quickie either in the shower to 'save water' or before he has to leave for work. It doesn't even have to be a good reason, you are always making it a quickie.

R- Risk
You probably get turned on more knowing that you are at risk of getting caught, you both trying to be quiet as you fuck in his hotel room knowing that his roommate could walk in at any minute.

S- Stamina
You both have gold stamina which means you can go for multiple rounds before you  it a night. Harry likes making you cum at least four times until you are nearly blacking out.

T- Toys
Harry is a big fan of sex toys, he likes teasing you with vibrators while he watches you try and contain your moans. He loves watching you moan and crumble while he is fucking you with a dildo, but he never lets you cum, always wanting him to be the one to make you do that.

U- Unfair
You are always teasing him, giving him bedroom eyes and always lingering touches on him watching him squirm. You kiss him and whisper in his ear calling him 'daddy' and watching him get turned on, knowing that you will have fun.

V- Volume
He loves how vocal you are, always moaning how good he is making you feel, how your moans becomes breathless and you growl when you are edging to your limit.

W- Wildcard
You both decided on having a threesome twice. One with one of your friends where you both gave Harry everything he wanted, and one where you got Dele involved, them both destroying as Dele gushing how amazing you feel and look as you took him.

X- X Ray
When you first got together you were quite surprised at the size of him, he wasn't too big but he definitely knew how to use it and made you feel amazing.

Y- Yearning
You both have a high sex drive, as soon as one round finishes you are pretty much ready for the second round. You both cannot seem to get enough of each other.

Z- ZZZZzzz
After you get a good fucking you are falling asleep in each others arms, with you both devoting your love for each other  and kissing each other softly before falling into a deep content sleep.