Dating Dele Alli would include...

•You both meet at a Drake concert and instantly hit it off, practically not leaving each others side.
•He invites you to the next match which is the North London Derby, he scores and dedicates the goal to you.
•You're not a big football fan so he sits you down to watch a match and explains the rules to you.
•You become a spurs fan, you tease him that he isn't your favourite player.
•You guys are always play fighting and messing around.
•You guys hardly ever get into a serious argument, as you both end up just apologising before it gets too serious.
•You guys always have rap battles, which you tend to win.
•You guys are always messing around and play fighting with each other which always ends with Eric getting stuck in the middle.
•You are good friends with Harry Winks, Dier and Kyle Walker.
•You have your own handshake but you hardly ever do it right because he has made it highly complicated.
•You are always getting told off by Harry Kane because of your play fights.
•Double dates with Eric and his girlfriend.
•Babysitting Kane's children which makes you have massive baby fever.
•You always send each other funny snapchats when you are away.
•He sends you large bouquet of flowers whenever he is away for football.
•You are always playing basketball.
•Morning runs together.
•You match your outfits when you go to events.
•Late movie nights which always ends up one of you falling asleep which makes the other stuck which means you have to sleep on the sofa.
•Before you moved in together you had eachothers set of keys and always let yourself in.
•You steal eachothers jackets.
•Squad parties end up with you dancing on the table with Hugo which always ends up on socials.
•When you are both drunk you get more needy.
•Steamy make out sessions in the middle of club.
•Messy drunk sex.
•You leave him with a few hickeys which some of the fans spot during the games.
•Hangover days mean you both stay in bed cuddling up to each other feeling sorry for each other.
•He loves watching you sleep as he thinks you look effortless beautiful.
•Whenever you get up before him he sits in bed and watches you walk around the room getting dressed.
•Curry nights at your house with some friends.
•You guys are pretty private about your relationship when it comes to the public eye.
•You guys make muffins then decorate them and get eachothers followers vote which is the best.
•He has LOADS of photos of you both around the house.
•Cute spa weekend.
•Snow days mean you are both out in the garden and make snowmen and have a snowball fight for most of the day before retiring inside with the fire on and cuddling up with hot chocolate.
•He is so needy whenever he is ill, he just wants to cuddle up with you but doesn't want you to get ill yourself.