Dating Jesse Lingard would include..

•Everything/anything you guys do is a challenge between the two of you.

•Rapping along to Drake whenever you are in the car.
"I'd make an amazing Drake tribute act" Jesse smirked over at me as we pulled out of the drive way.

I crinkled my nose up at him, before I could get anything out he broke out into Hotline Bling purposely singing louder than the music.

•Always a feature on his Instagram, always filming you when you are least expecting it.

"MORNING!" Jesse shouted over me loudly making me wince pulling the duvet over my head. "Come on lazy bones, it's your birthday" he cooed as he slowly removed the covers.

I opened my eyes to see him standing shirtless above me with his phone in his hand.

"Jes, stop I have just woken up I don't want a camera in my face" I groaned hiding behind my hands.

He pulled me into him and made patterns along my skin as he laughed at the camera and placed a small kiss on my forehead.

•You are always dragged into pranks between Jesse and Paul.

•Marcus is always spending time with you guys and you always take Marcus' side during arguments just to annoy him.

•He gets jealous of your friendship with both Paul and Marcus as they are like my brothers.

•You always dare him silly/funny celebrations after his goals.

•Late night gym sessions together, always betting each other they can't do 100 push-ups/squats.

•Long FaceTime chats whenever he is away.

•A lot of quick hotel sex after matches.

•Whenever he falls asleep during a film that he made us watch I pull pranks on him (painting his nails, putting on make up)

•Never being able to wear high heels when you are out with him because he doesn't want you to be taller than him.

•He always has his hands on you to protect you, wraps his arms around your waist and kisses your cheek.

•He always features on your Man Crush Monday and you are always featured on his Woman Crush Wednesday.

•He always looks at you during the game to get inspiration from you.

•You are always the first one to complain at the ref if he doesn't give a player a card after he has tackled Jesse.

•Giving the players and ref the eye if they have abused Jesse during the game.