Birthday Present - Neymar

It was currently my boyfriend of two years birthday, even though he has mentioned that he doesn't want to make a big deal out of it like last year, none of us listened as knowing him he'd complain at the small family BBQ that he suggested.
I was planning on making a nice slap up meal with all his favourites, starter: pumpkin soup, main course: shrimp curry in coconut sauce, desert: passionfruit mousse.
While I was making a storm in the kitchen I was on FaceTime to Rafinha making sure everything was going according to plan over on his side. I had left Lionel in charge of keeping him as long as possible, while Raf made a quick stop for his present before delivering it over to the house. It was as if I didn't trust them, but I mean they'd probably let it slip to Gerard and then we all know the whole of Barcelona/ Spain would find out.
While everything was in the oven cooking away, I dashed upstairs to get myself looking more presentable as I was still in one of Neymar's shirts and jogging bottoms while my hair was in a messy bun.
I got dressed putting on a cute pinky playsuit which had long sleeves but was made with thin fabric ideal for the warm Spanish sun. I straightened my hair then lightly curled it into place then started with my makeup. I chose a very natural coloured eye shadow with winged eyeliner and loads of shimmer on my cheek bones. I put on red lipstick when I heard a booming voice that entered the apartment.
I jumped up and ran downstairs to be met with Raf who was smiling longingly at me.
"You are honestly the best" I smiled giving him a hug.
"Anything for you" he laughed. "Kind of jealous of how good the food smells, you know when my birthday is right?" He smirked.
I nodded. "I thought you wanted me to make you a cake not a whole slapped up meal?" I joked as I slightly frowned at him. "Do you think he'll like the present?" I asked.
"Of course he will, you know how much he has been talking about getting it" he stated, which was true.
"But are you sure he'll like that one" I pointed.
He laughed and pecked my cheek. "I'll see you later, have fun" he winked then left.
Ten minutes went by when I heard the sound of his car pulling up on the drive, I ran over to his gift and gently put it in the box. I lifted it up gently making sure I had it safely in my hands and walked over to the front door.
I heard the keys enter the door with the door knob twisting then my boyfriend appeared. He looked up from his phone and smiled at me as he dropped his bags on the floor carelessly.
"Hey what's this?" He asked with a voice appearing from his phone.
"It's your present" I smiled as I felt the box move.
He smiled and wrapped his arm around me and kissed my neck. "What did I do to get a great girlfriend like you?" He whispered.
"Ney get off" I laughed as I felt his beard tickle me.
I took his phone as his mum was sitting on the other side of the FaceTime call as he took the red box.
I followed as he walked towards the coffee table and lifted the lid which instantly made a yap noise, he looked up at me with a massive smile on his face which made my heart melt.
"Hey there boy" he cooed as he picked up the small Labrador pup.
"Do you like him?" I asked as I bite my lip.
"Do I like him? I love him" he smiled.
"You have no idea what you have done Y/n" his mum whispered from the other side of the phone.
Suddenly I felt impact making me fall backwards on the chair, Neymar was laying on me with the new dog in between us.
"Look at how cute the little familia is" he cooed. "Who do you think he looks like, his mama or papa?" He asked in a serious tone making me burst out laughing.
We stayed on the phone talking to his mum, then I made him change out of his training kit so we could sit down and have a grown up dinner. Well the best we could do on the grown up dinner.
I plated up while he was getting ready, I got an notification which caught my eye.

@NeymarJr: Welcome to the Neymar/ @YN household buddy, Davi will love playing with you 🐶❤️

I heard Neymar suddenly running down the stairs like a small child about to go his favourite football team and watch them play their biggest rivals, I looked up to see him running in with the puppy running after him with his mouth wide open like he was smiling at his new owner.
"So have you thought of a name?" I asked as we sat down.
"Hmm, I like the name Mateo" he said.
"Mateo? You mean the same name as Lionel son?" I questioned.
"Ok maybe not" he laughed. "Marcel?" He said then shook his head. "Pepe after the great?"
"People might think it's after Real Madrid Pepe" I stated making him nod in agreement. "Who would of thought naming a dog would be so hard" I joked as I dunked my bread into my soup.
"What about.... Poker?"
Suddenly the dog started yapping as he ran into the room which made us both look at each other.
"I guess Poker it is then" I smiled and grabbed the glass of wine and cheers him.
......
"Thanks for that, it was amazing" he smiled as he pulled me into a kiss. "I love you, me amor"
"I love you too" I whispered back and kissed his plump soft lips.
"I could get used to this, coming home to you and a three course meal" he smiled as his hands wandered down to my bum.
I scoffed and hit his chest. "Yeah no thanks" I laughed.
His phone started to ring which made him moan, he pulled it out of his back pocket and read the caller ID, instead of answering it he put it down on the side beside me and leaned in and kissed me again. The phone went quiet for a second before it started up again.
"I think you should answer it" I said picking up his phone and handed it to him.
I knew who it was and I knew what they were going to say. I walked away from him as he answered.
"Hello.....You what?.... what right now?...... I said I didn't want any fuss Raf.....Alright, Alright, see you in a bit" he sighed and put the phone down.
He turned around and gave me a small smile. "Fancy going for some birthday drinks?" He asked.
I nodded making him moan. "Is this the new Neymar? Now you are 25 you are a moody old man" I joked as I caressed his cheek.
"Ha ha very funny!" He said dryily as we walked out the front door. "We are only staying for a couple of drinks then we are off" he stated, I gave him a salute sigh as I hopped into the car.
After a ten minute drive we arrived at the pub, I hopped out and made sure to be slightly behind him so I could record his reaction as we walked into the building.
"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouted as they jumped out.
He gasped as he put his hand on his chest which the other snaked around my waist, I looked around the room to see Marcelo, Dani, David, William, Oscar who have all made their way out here to celebrate. With the likes of Kaka and Ronaldinho, Adrianna and Alessandro who wanted to come along too.
"This is amazing, thank you guys" he smiled at everyone.
He instantly went over to Dani and pulled him into a giant hug.
The DJ instantly started the music with everyone going to their own areas.

.......

I hope you liked this little imagine that I created. If you have any suggestions leave a comment telling me the footballer and what you want it about.
Until this ciao.