Dating Gareth Bale would include..

•Being Gareth's biggest fan.
•Going to every home match at Bernabeu sitting with the other WAGs.
•Always getting nervous during the El Clasico matches and end up chewing all your nails off.
•Getting on well with all the boys and the WAGs.
•You are always fuelling the rumours up more because you find it hilarious when everyone thinks the guys hate Gareth.
•Whenever you can't get to the games you always send him good luck messages.
•Days off you spend the day in pyjamas and watching movies.
•He lets you Dutch braid his hair at night.
•You always play with his hair when you are sitting next to each other and bored.
•You always jokingly tell him he looks like a cheap version of Zlatan.
•You are good friends with Modric and Kroos.
•He doesn't like leaving you with James, Marcelo or Ronaldo as he is scared what they will tell you.
•Alba loves spending time with you.
•Making dens in the lounge which the three of you get in and watch movies and eat popcorn until you fall asleep.
•Going on girls days out to cinema and watching Disney cartoons.
•You both leave comments on each others latests photos, always taking the piss out of each other.
•You both always argue over which photo you guys are going to post and telling the other one they can't post the same thing.
•Going on a family holiday to DisneyWorld and Six Flags.
•Having to practically pull Gareth on the rides because he is too scared.
•Always buying the photos because of Gareth's hilarious facial expressions while you are laughing and enjoying yourself.
•You two always going for a beach holiday and spending your time on a boat.
•Always getting papped when you are messing around and laughing at each other.
•He can never take his hands off you when you are in your swimsuit.
•He loves leaving kisses down your neck.
•Having to cover he hickies up with make up.
•The girls always laughing when they see the dark purple marks on you when we are out.
•Always making comments to Gareth which turns him a deep red colour.
•You are big rugby fan so he takes you to games and gets you to meet the players.
•You tease him that he isn't manly enough to play Rugby.
•You always try and put him off when he is playing golf.
•He refuses to get in the car with you when you are driving.