Dating Aaron Ramsey would include...

•Being childhood sweethearts.
•Got each others initials tattooed.
•You know each other like you know the back of your hand.
•Speaking Welsh when you are out in public so no one knows what you talking about.
•Going back to Cardiff whenever you can.
•You being a hairdresser so you can cut and dye his hair whenever he wants to change.
•Being good friends with Chris Gunter, Gareth Bale, Kieran Gibbs and Theo Walcott.
•Being one of the first WAGs to be introduced to Alex's new girlfriend, Perrie Edwards.
•Getting on with all the other WAGs and avoids all the gossip.
•Always feel like you are third wheeling Theo and Aaron or Chris and Aaron.
•You love going to watch Arsenal play with the Ramsey's and your family.
•Planning your future family, already having first & middle names for the children.
•Both of your families are always asking when they can expect new members of the family.
•Love seeing how happy he is after Arsenal have won the FA Cup.
•You both always getting mega drunk at Arsenal parties and always regretting when seeing unflattering photos in the press.
•Supporting Wales in their first Euros in 50 years.
•You call him your 'little superstar'
•Always nervous watching him play because the of the bad leg break injury. (A/N: Not gonna lie this is so me)
•Whenever you're not at the game always keeping your phone on loud and near you in case anything happens.
•He always texts you when the team have touched down for away games.
•Always sending you 'good morning' and 'good night' texts when you are away.
•Whenever you are in the bath relaxing he always interrupts and jumps in with you.
•Having sex anywhere and everywhere.
•Always buying you sexy lingerie from Victoria's Secret.
•Your favourite place is laying on the sofa cuddled up to Aaron while you are watching TV.
•Putting TB photos of you when you were younger (which are quite cringe).
•Having to keep him away from any media when Arsenal lose.
•You are always the first person to throw shade at people who are sending hate to him after a bad game.
•Giving amazing back massages to calm him down after a bad match.
•Always getting stopped in the streets by fans wanting selfies.
•He always tries to go undercover by putting on dark sunglasses and a hat but always ends up getting caught out.
•Daily morning runs together.
•In the summer you make up a tent in the garden and sleep outside which makes you feel like you are back at home.
•You guys hardly argue but whenever you do it ends up with you throwing shit at him.
•Trips to the A&E when one of you guys got hurt, which ends up with you both crying and apologising.
•Arguments end up with Aaron running to Kieran's while you are in tears talking to Chris or Melanie (Theo's Wife)
•Always find Aaron back home the day with a massive bunch of flowers and your favourite dinner in the oven.