World Cup Proposal - Ruben Loftus-Cheek

A/N: Can the person who wanted a Trent Alexander Arnold imagine can you please message me please 😃

Also requests are open. Send me a message what you want and I'll get round to it ❤️

....

There was an unspoken awkwardness between Ruben and Chrissy which they both could feel as well as everyone else around them. Everyone knew how much love they shared with each other, the Loftus-Cheek family even saw him proposing in the near future. But right now they are getting through a rough patch. Ruben wasn't even 100% sure that she'd come out to Russia to support him during the World Cup.

While he has been in Russia, a lot of attention went onto the Crystal Palace loanee, about his future with the West London club that he's been with since the tender age of 10. Plus a lot of female attention he's been getting from fans and celebrities. Chrissy usually has a good sense of humour and sees the funny side of how thirsty people can be for her boyfriend. But when it come out that Ruben has been messaging a certain reality star, she was rather hurt. The WAG is pretty close to her boyfriends brothers and have spoke about her insecurities, they all agreed to confront him after the Colombia match, so it doesn't damage his game.

Ruben was so thrilled when he saw his girlfriend walk into the hotel complex with both Paige and Becky in tow. He couldn't contain his excitement and practically pulled her into his hotel suite. As soon as the door closed their lips found each other with them both fighting for dominance, she placed his bottom lip inbetween her teeth and gently pulled at it, making him groan. She gently pushed him on the bed as she pulled off her shirt like dress leaving her in just her underwear.

She was laying across the bed with her arms pinned above her head as her wrists were tied together by her panties. Moaning filled the suite as Ruben was using his fingers to pleasure her, she rolled her hips trying to feel him more.

"You're so beautiful" he groaned as he kissed her hip bone.

They locked eyes as he trailed his kisses up her stomach, along the middle of her boobs to her neck to her mouth. The kiss started getting heated before he started pumping his fingers with more pace which made her gasp pulling away.

"Oh my god" she moaned. "Mmm Rubes"

He buried her face in her neck. "God I love you so fucking much" He groaned.

He kept the same pace as she rode her high, he loved watching her reaction as she whimpered and bite down on her lip. He leaned over to her and peppered small kisses over her face, before she let out a moan and pulled herself away from his advances.

"Fuck" she mumbled slightly out of breath.

He laughed as he pulled her into another kiss. "Are we alright now?" He whispered.

She pulled away from him and instantly jumped off the bed pulling her panties off her wrists. "Way to kill a mood" she whispered as she started to get dressed.

"Babe you have literally been off with me, it was quite clear why you were" he admitted. "Do you really believe what a nobody says about me rather than the person who you know everything about?"

She could read his face that he was hurt that she could believe that he'd cheat on her with another girl. The truth was she didn't want to believe it but why would she lie about it? What would she gain from it? A headline from a newspaper.