Tattoos - Loris Karius

A/N: If you want me to do more smut then let me know.

PS I LOVE HIS TATTOOS

........
I was currently on holiday to Miami with Loris as the season had just finished and we decided to have some down time as well as training for Loris to get ready for next season.
I walked out the villa and over to my boyfriend who was laying on the sun bed in his basketball shorts.
"Morning gorgeous" I hummed as I sat down beside him running my hands through his blonde hair.
He let out a small groan as his eyes opened. "Hey baby, did you sleep well?" He asked running his hand over my hip.
"Slept like a baby" I laughed, knowing I take to different time zones better than Loris and knowing that he was awake for most of the night.
He closed his eyes again relaxing, I couldn't help but let my eyes wander over his bare body taking in all his tattoos, which are definitely the best thing I like of him.
"Do I look that good that you can't keep your eyes off me?" He questioned which made me jump.
I looked at him to see him peering at me with a small smirk on his lips.
I shrugged. "I'm just looking at your tattoos" I said.
"Why don't you get one?" He questioned as he put his hand behind my ear.
I shook my head. "No I'm scared of needles" I laughed. "But seeing yours definitely makes me wish I wasn't" I said playing with his bracelet he was wearing.
"What one do you like?" He asked, as he rubbed his his lotion over his chest as he sat up.
I got up and climbed onto him making me straddle him with his hands automatically go on my hips.
I leaned towards keeping my eyes locked with his, I placed my lips on both of his roses that was placed on his chest in line with his shoulders, he smiled. I moved my lips kissing his skin as he kept his eyes on my every movement, I got to his ribs and kissed the palm tree.
He smiled as I licked the length of the design then left small kisses up his body. I sucked on his collar bone making him let out a small groan.
"I don't think I have a tattoo there" he whispered, as he ran his hands down my spine.
I moved my mouth to his ears. "I know but when you look this good, I can't help myself" I whispered seductively.
I kissed his fearless written tattoo then sucked on his neck knowing there will be a small purple mark there later, slowly moved my hips on him making me feel his member groan underneath me.
"Babe" he whispered.
"Don't you want me?" I questioned as I nibbled his ear. "I need you" I whispered.
He gently squeezed my bum before playing with my bikini bottoms as he connected our lips together as he kissed me passionately. He quickly untied the bow that was placed on my hip, then the other side.
He grabbed my legs and stood up making us swap positions. He left a trail of kisses down my neck and sucked on my sweet spot making me moan in delight. "Please I need you" I whispered.
He kissed up my jaw and kissed me again, with our tongues fighting for dominance. I slowly bite down on his bottom lip and pulled away. He quickly pulled down his shorts making me see his member, that very member that gives me pleasure.
He pulled me by my legs making me get closer to him and lined up with my opening. He slowly pushed inside me making me moan.
He lifted my legs up, he placed a small kiss on my bare foot before putting it on his shoulder, he held on my hips as he slowly thrusted into me, he started to pick up pace making our breathing become more heavy.
"Ah Loris" I breathed out as I moved my hand down his toned bicep and took his hand into mine. "Faster!" I moaned staring up at him.
He listened to me and started to thrust into me faster, the sound of our skin slapping together became more and more louder. I laid with my mouth wide open as moans and groans left it as my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt all sort of pleasure.
"You feel amazing" he whispered as he moved my leg and leaned down.
I moved my hands and gently squeezed his bum as I helped him slam into me.
"I love you so much" he groaned in my ear.
A few minutes past as i ran my hands through his hair and gently moaned out his name in his ear which he did  the same to me, I felt a pit in my stomach.
"Loris" I whispered shakily.
He hummed.
Within a few seconds we both reached our highs.
He moved off me and kissed me softly as he pulled up his boxers.
"If this is what happens every time you admire my tattoos, you can do it more often" he laughed cheekily.
I rolled my eyes at him playfully.