Morning Romp - Loris Karius

WARNING! THERE IS SMUT

PS regarding requests I have currently closed them and I am aware I have some outstanding one and I am sorry that I won't be doing them. But when I reconsider reopening it please let me know if you still want me to right them.

Loris was the first one awake out of the two of you, he got woken up by his dead arm which was currently underneath the brunette's head as she slept. He couldn't help but notice how her bare bottom was pressed up against his crotch, his mind went over the events of last night. They both met up at a party with him instantly taking the liking to her, which she of course did back, after few too many drinks they stumbled back to his hotel room and had an after party, which they weren't bothered if his friends or anyone else could hear them.

He slowly moved his hips closer to her feeling the perky bum making a low groan slip out. He gently kissed her shoulder and nipped a few parts which would definitely leave a few marks later.

"Hmm" She hummed coming round.

He put his arm around her and cupped her boob giving it a little squeeze making her moan, she moved her head towards him and they instantly connected their lips together, perfectly moving insync with each other. She slowly turned around to face the heavily tattooed German, she pushed him so he was now laying on his back and climbed on him making her straddle him. As the kiss got more heated with their tongues fighting for dominance, she slowly moved her hips making him hiss. She detached their lips and moved down his neck, nipping his collarbone and making her way down his body. He watched her every movement as she went lower towards his manhood, she stopped and looked at him before she ran her hand over his covered member. She grabbed his briefs pulling them down to release himself making it spring up. She grabbed him and licked his tip making the blonde groan placing his head on the pillow. Her head started bobbling up and down taking as much of him in her mouth, she hollowed her cheeks as she moved slowly as his hands went to her head pushing her down more, she could feel tears fill her eyes as the tip hit the back of her throat. She spat over him and began to toss him off with a quickened pace, she looked up at him to see his eyes closed as his mouth was open as a shakily moans filled the room.

"Ah you feel so good" he moaned. She felt him twitch inside my mouth which made me pull away, he instantly grabbed my wrist and pulled me up making me lean on him as he attached our lips more hungrily.

He rolled them over with him now hoovering over me. "I'm going to make you feel good" he whispered as he travelled down, he sucked both of her boobs giving them both equal attention, squeezing them as he moved towards her legs. He the legs of the model on either side of his shoulders as he nipped my thighs. He hands went to his head and her fingers ran through the blonde mop as he started licking her core steadily with the small help by her as she moved her hips.

"Lo" The American groaned. "Ahh, you feel so good" she whispered slightly out of breath as he entered two fingers pumping them quickly while the other hand gripped her left boob.

She felt herself about to go through my high with my moaning becoming more louder along with me moving around. Before she got there he pulled away making her pout at him as he got up and didn't take any more time and entered himself into her which made her let out a small whimper from the unexpected movement. He harshly gripped onto her hip as he fastened the pace making them both moan and pant in pleasure. He has his head buried into her neck whispering sweet nothings into her ear as her nails dug into his bare back as she nibbled at his ear.

"Turn around" She demanded pushing him off her and making her now on the top.

Her small hands went to his chest as she bounced up and down with her mouth ajar as she moaned, his hands staying firmly on her hips keeping the pace going. They looked at each other and they could tell they were both quite close.

"Ah baby" he moaned. She stopped her movement and started a circular movement which meant he was deeper inside her which was making her heart race go wild.

"I want you to cum inside me, cum inside" she begged as moved faster.

After a few minutes he moaned as he overcome his high and she felt the warm liquid fill inside her. She kept riding him for a few seconds as he buried his face into her big rack, licking and sucking them which made her feel amazing from all the attention he was giving her, his large hands had a steady hold of her as she went through her high before she fell on him and kissed him rather sloppily.

"If this is how you wake me up every morning, we can do this more often" she whispered as she climbed off him.