New Challenge - Neymar Jr

I rolled over as the sunshine through the curtain, I looked over to see Neymar laying on his back with his hands at the back on his head, the duvet stopped at his torso showing off his toned body and all his tattoos. His stare was on the ceiling as he nervously chewed the inside of his cheek.
"A penny for your though" I whispered then moved closer to him wrapping my arm around him.
"Hmm, nothing" he shrugged as he moved his arm from his hair to my side.
I looked up at him as his eyes didn't move from the same spot, I moved into him and ran my lips down his jawline giving him kisses.
"Y/n..." he whispered as I carried on kissing him. "What do you think about me moving to PSG" he questioned. 
I froze and moved away from him to see him just staring at me waiting for an answer. "You being serious?" I questioned.
He nodded and sat up showing him in just his boxers with his bulge visible.
"You want to leave Barcelona? Ney you have dreamed about playing for them all your life and you just want to leave?" I asked.
He nodded. "I have achieved everything here, I don't want to stay here and keep winning the same thing. I want something new, a new challenge" he stated.
"What has your padre got to say about it?"
He shrugged. "He isn't really too fond of it but he will come around in the end" he smiled. "I just need to know that you'll support me"
I moved closer to him and gave him a small kiss. "Wherever you go, whatever you do I will be your biggest supporter" I whispered before connecting our lips again.
I pushed him back making him lay across the best, the kiss went more passionate as his hands roamed around my body. He rolled us over making him now be above me, he started kissing down my body making me yearning for more.
There was a sudden knock on the hotel room door making us both freeze, before we could do anything the door flung open with Gerard standing there. Neymar quickly grabbed a pillow so I could hide behind it, as he sat infront of me as Gerard was now hiding behind his hands.
"What do you want?" Neymar barked as his friends hasn't said a word since he has interrupted us.
He moved his hands looking from me to Neymar. "We have training in ten minutes, I'll just" he said pointing at the door then ran out without looking back.
As the door closed we both bursted out in laughter, he stood up and grabbed his training kit and got dressed quickly, he quickly gave me a kiss then left, leaving me in an empty hotel suite.
.............
It was now the afternoon and I joined Shakira and the other WAGs to go watch the boys train, the whole team were in good moods as they just won against Real Madrid for their pre season game.
I walked out to see the guys all training but mainly looked like they were having a sociable catch up with each other, my eyes wandered on Neymar who was standing with Leo and Luis who were both talking but it didn't look like he was paying much attention to them. His eyes met mine with a small smile appearing on his face as I gave him a small wave.
I took my eyes off him as I spotted someone small running towards me, I looked down and saw it was Mateo who was running looking like he could fall over at moment. I bent down and picked him up making him go up high before placing him on my hip.
"Hey little one" I gushed as his hands went straight for my hair.
"BALL!" Someone shouted making me look over to see a dark coloured guy who looked like he was in their 20s. I noticed the ball coming over making me shield the one years head from being hit.
He came running over with his hands up with a small smile on his face. "I'm sorry, is it bad that I am kind of glad that I did that so I could speak to you" he smirked.
I rolled my eyes at him. "Well I don't think Leo would be happy if you hit his son" I pointed out.
"Oh this little man is Leo's, so does that mean I could ask you for dinner?" He smirked.
In the corner of my eye I spotted Neymar was just staring at us, he looked kind of pissed off with me standing here speaking to his teammate, which kind of made me laugh.
"You could try but I don't think my boyfriend would be too pleased" I pointed out. "What's your name anyway? I have never seen you around before?" I questioned.
He smiled and put his hand out for me to shake. "Nelson Semedo, Barcelona's new signing" he said then kissed the back of my hand.
I could feel heat rise to my cheeks, before I could say anything the coach blew his whistle making all the guys huddle around the centre circle.
"Good luck" I smiled and gently kicked the ball to his feet then walked off to Shakira and Antonella.
I sat down placing Mateo on my lap and pointed to Leo who grabbed a coloured bib as they halved into two teams for a small match. Leo looked over and waved to both of his boys before continuing his conversation with Jordi and Luis.
The game was quite laid back with the guys giving small tackles, being careful to not get themselves injured or injury others. My eyes stayed on Neymar as he got the ball and playfully pushed Samuel out the way, then kicked the ball in the back of the net, he turned to his French teammate and stuck his tongue out at him in celebration which made me laugh. My eyes landed on Nelson who was on the other side of the pitch with his hands on his hips, his forehead was shiny with sweat from the Miami heat.
I must of looked away for five minutes before I could hear shouting from the guys which made me look up to see Samuel pushing Neymar away from the group, he shouted something as moved away from his teammate, I spotted Nelson being lead away by Gerard, he said something in Portuguese which made Neymar mad again and try and run over to him but luckily Sergi was in the way.
Neymar stormed off as he kicked a water bottle which was in his way. I jumped up and ran past the guys who were left standing in silence, I could feel all their eyes on me as I walked along the touch line. I shot Nelson a glare as Gerard walked over to me.
"I think you should just leave him to calm down" he suggested as he put his hand on my lower back.
I moved away from him. "Why don't you just babysit him and leave your best friend to trash the whole dressing room" I declared then walked off.
I walked into the dressing room to see him standing there in just his shorts as he shoved everything in his bag before hitting off the water bottle beside him.
"What has the bottle done to you?" I joked making him turn around. "You know he didn't mean anything that he said to me right? And I was just laughing to be friendly" I stated.
He rolled his eyes at me. "Did you see the way Leo and Luis looked at me" he frowned. "Nelson wants to take my place in this team and he is now turning my friends against me" he declared and ran his hands through his hair. "Punta" he shouted as he through his boot across the room.
"Hey just relax" I said softly as I put my hands either side of his cheeks. "Nelson has nothing on you, you are an amazing footballer apart of MSN, you won the Olympics with your country, he is just a wannabe you"
I kissed him slowly, I could feel him relax and deepen the kiss and wrap his arms around me.
He pulled away with us both out of breathe. "I need to get out of here" he whispered.
He grabbed his bags and took my hand and pulled me along with him. We walked outside by the field, a lot of the guys noticed us walking away.
"Ignore them" he instructed.
.........

I'm kind of glad that Neymar has moved on to PSG, he can tackle more challenges and become a better footballer. I am upset there won't be anymore MSN tbh