Pep Talk - Paulo Dybala

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Paulo whispered as he answered his hotel room in just some Calvin Kleins showing off his toned torso and his messy hair.

"Because I could tell you are freaking out for tomorrow, and I thought I'd come and sit with you" I explained. "Are you going to let me in?" I questioned.

He nodded and instantly stepped aside to allow me access. I wrapped my arms around myself as I walked into his fresh hotel room, I spotted a little set up in the lounge area where he was obviously sitting before I interrupted him.

Paulo and I first met a year ago at Paul's birthday party, he told me he was a fan of my modelling while I was a fan of his football. We both got on like a house on fire and instantly became best friends, we would hang out whenever we were in the same country and adventured around the country.

"So what's on your mind?" I asked turning to face him.

He stayed quiet and walked over to me grabbing my hand and pulling me onto the balcony and pulled me on the seats.

"It's an important game, we need to win to qualify for the World Cup and I feel useless, I'm on the bench" he said sounding downbeat.

"I know it feels like shit but in some cases the coach could have faith in you to come on in the 87th minute and score a banging winning goal"

He let out a frustrated groan as he ran his hands through his brunette hair. "If he doesn't trust me in the qualifying round his will he trust me in the final?" He questioned making me let out a small giggle which instantly grabbed his attention.

"You are SO problematic" I giggled. "What makes you think you'll reach the final?" I joked.

"You can't even talk, your country hasn't even qualified" he joked sticking his tongue out at me.

"Ouch" I pouted putting my hand on my heart. "Listen Jorge probably doesn't want to put all the pressure on a young guy, he wants you to enjoy playing for your national side. And he'll start you when you are in Russia storming it on the world stage showing everyone how amazing Paulo Dybala is" i said in a more serious tone.

He wrapped his arms around me and pecked my forehead. "When did I get sucha smart friend?" He questioned making us both laugh.

"When you started to be a drama queen" I laughed as I gently pushed the side of his head away from me.

He let out a dramatic gasp and instantly pounced on me and started attacking my sides tickling me making me laugh and try and failing to get away from his connect.

"ST-OP!" I giggled trying to get my breath.

He listened and stopped smirking down at me like he was proud of his actions. I took my chance and pounced on him making us swap positions with me now straddling him with his arms pinned up above his head. Our faces were metres away from each other as I stared into his green eyes, the same green eyes that makes me feel safe in any situation.

My eyes wandered down to his lips with a small smirk appearing on them making me slightly back away from him. He raised his head up and took me by surprise as our lips connected, they were moving slowly insync. I could feel him smile and he deepened the kiss, I let go of his wrist with his hands instantly getting lost in my hair.

"Paulo" I whispered as I pulled away from him and sat up. "We can't..."

He sat up and caressed my cheek as he just stared at me, I felt his other hand appear on my thigh which made my breath hitch. He connected our lips with the kiss becoming more lustful with our lips fighting for dominance. My hands ran down his toned chest as his lips went down my neck which made me moan out his name as his sucked and bite my skin which I was sure there would be marks there later. I could feel his member hard inbetween my legs, I moved my hips slowly with him instantly hiss at the contact and grabbed my waist.

"Careful princess" He whispered with his eyes even darker than before.

...........

Ring ring.... ring ring... ring ring....

"Hello..... Yeah..... Alright I'll be there.... Ok bye"

I felt his arm move from underneath my neck and the bed shift making me open my eyes to see Paulo walk into the bathroom with the sound of shower turning on. I rolled on my back and ran my hands over my face.

I must have fallen back to sleep as I got woken up by loads of kisses covering my face, I opened my eyes to see Paulo standing above me now fully dressed and looking all put together and perfect.

"Hey" I smiled as he ran his fingers through my knotty hair.

"Hi" He whispered. "I've got to go for a team meeting and then we have practice, so I'll see you at the game" he spoke gently.

"Ok, good luck" I smiled.

"Luck for sitting on the bench? Thanks" he joked.

I sat up and grabbed his hand. "Babe don't be too hard on yourself, remember what I said last night"

He moved closer to me and gently kissed my lips, with the taste of coffee from his lips lingered on mine. "If your pep talks always end up like that you can give them to me more often" he whispered making gently nudge him and fall back into bed.

"Goodbye P" I laughed as I ran my fingers over my lips

He let out a small laugh as he leaned in and pecked my cheek softly before standing up and grabbing his bags. "See you later Princess" he winked at me before he left.

I let out a sigh as I heard the door close letting me know he was now gone. I felt butterflies appear in my stomach at the thought that my friend could now be something more. It made me wonder why was the outcome different from all the other pep talks we have given each other which always ends in us fallen asleep spooning the person while the movie of their choice playing in the background.

There was a sudden knock on the door which grabbed my attention, I climbed out of bed and grabbed one of Paulo's jumpers which just covered my bum and grabbed my knickers which were on the floor. I walked to the door nervous in case they were here for Paulo I'd get caught out and get him into trouble.

.........