Dating Julian Draxler would include...

•Your nickname for him is either King Julian or Jules.
•He always wakes you up with loads of kisses over your face.
•He loves it when you don't wear make up because he loves your freckles.
•He always kisses your forehead and your nose.
•The days after a match, you both have a pamper day, staying in your lounge wear and watching movies.
•You have tried to do Yoga with him, which ends up with him messing around and you both falling to the floor.
•You guys always argue who is the better parent to your dogs.
•He spoils your dogs a lot, with new collars and PSG jerseys.
•Whenever he is away, he FaceTimes you and ends up talking to the dogs more than you.
•When you both can't sleep, you sit in bed with a cup of hot chocolate and talk about some dark shit (e.g aliens, where you go when you die, men in black)
•He always comes home with another beautiful bunch of flowers.
•You always talk about having children and argue about their names.
•You guys always call each other's names and always bicker between eachother.
•You go on bike rides around Paris trying to find new parts you haven't been before.
•Both of your favourite place is to go to Disneyland together, you both run around trying to find characters to take photos with.
•You travel to watch him in tournaments with the national team.
•You go to the games with his parents, which you and his mum always end up crying and jumping around like fools.
•He has your name on his football boots.
•Double dates with Kevin and Izabel.
•Trips back to Germany whenever you can.
•You love hearing him talk German.
•Being good friends with Emre, Mustafi, Joshua and Leroy.
•Bastian Schweinsteiger and Thomas Muller are your biggest supporters.
•Whenever he gets drunk, he turns even more German and ends up falling asleep in the corner somewhere.
•He always asks you what he should do in the transfer window.
•You always video him when he looking effortlessly cute, when he notices he gets shy and hides.
•His fans like you because whenever they see you at matches you speak to them and always gets a video message afterwards.
•Before the match starts he always looks for you in the crowd.
•Everybody knows you as the nicest WAG and Whenever their is a new girlfriend, they introduce you to them first.