Wedding Gift - Marco Asensio

I was currently sitting in my suite getting my hair straightened and curled, as million to one thoughts and emotions raced through my brain. Today was about to be the most magical day of my whole life, I was going to be marrying my best friend after three years of dating.

I used to scoff when my mother used to tell me that as soon as she met my dad she knew she'd marry him. Every guy I brought back she always asked but I never felt it, until I brought Marco back one weekend and seeing him with my younger sister and the rest of my family, I instantly knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him by my side.

"You are going to look like a princess" my eight year old sister Harper gushed.

I smiled at her and grabbed her hand. "Thanks little one"

"Marco is going to look very handsome in suit don't you think" she gushed, making me laugh and nod my head. "I cannot wait to sit with Isco" she admits.

I laughed. "I'm sure he'll give you a little dance later on if you're lucky" I said making her face lighten up.

There was a small knock on the door which one of my bridesmaids kindly got it. Harper was now sat beside me playing with my engagement ring as she spoke but my ears were tuned into who was behind the door.

"You can't be here Marco" my cousin Daniela whispered slightly nervous.

"I need to give something to her please" he begged.

I stood up which the hair stylist just looked at me, I walked towards the door to find the blonde stood hugging the door, not letting the Spaniard inside or see inside.

"Marco?" I whispered.

"I need to give something to you please" he begged.

"You can't see me, it's bad luck"

"I'll close my eyes"

Daniela looked at me and I nodded.

"Ok close them" I stated.

I gave him a few seconds before opening the door, his eyes were shut as he stood in his black suit and tuxedo. I couldn't help but feel the butterflies fill my stomach as I took in his appearance.

I gently grabbed his hands and pulled him into the bedroom, I carefully took him with me and gently pushed him on the bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I sat beside him keeping his hand in mine.

"Do you still want to go through with this?" He questioned as his eyebrows knitted closely together.

A small smile appeared. "Of course, is that even a question?" I asked light heartedly. "I cannot wait to call myself Mrs Asensio"

He pulled his hand away from me and opened his shit up and grabbed something out of his pocket.

"I want you to have this"

He opened his hand to let me see a long white pearl necklace.

"It was my mother's, my father told me to give this to my future wife. I wasn't really sure at first because I didn't really think she'd like that, you know?"

I hummed in response. "But I can honesty say that she'd honestly be in love with you, you are everything that she stands for and she'd be our biggest supporter.." he spoke softly before quickly wiping his tears away.

I moved closer to him and kissed his cheek. "She'd be so proud of you M. How hard you've worked to make a name for yourself as a footballer, overcoming every hurdle and criticism. And what a kindhearted man you've grown up to be, who always puts himself below everyone else's needs"

"Look at me" I demanded moving his head to face me. "Marco look at me"

He opened his eyes slowly. "She might not be here but she's always going to be in your heart and she'll live on within you" I gave him a soft smile as I wiped his tears.

He leaned into me and gently kissed my lips. "I love you"

"I love you too" I smiled pecking his lips again.

He stood up pulling me to my feet, he turned me around and gently placed the pearl necklace over my neck. I looked in the mirror as a small smile appeared on his face.

"It looks just as good on you as it did on her" he smiled before kissing my shoulder. "I cannot believe I met someone as amazing as you, who I can't imagine not having you by my side" he spoke as his arm wrapped around my waist. "No matter what life throws at us, we will face it together and get through it together" he spoke getting emotional.

I turned around and put my hands on either side of his face. "Forever and always you'll have my heart" I smiled and kissed him.

The kiss had a lot of emotion placed inside as our lips moved perfect insync with eachother. My hands brushed through his thick hair, as his hand were placed on my bum.

Someone clearing their throat made us stop, I looked over to see Isco smirking at us.

"I can't believe you ran off and left me with Gerard and Sergio arguing" he frowned, making me laugh as I hid my face in his shoulder. "You do realise this is bad luck?" I asked pointing inbetween us.

"I'll see you soon, Mr Asensio" I smiled at him pecking his cheek.

"Cannot wait Mrs Asensio"

He was about to kiss me again but Isco grabbed him and pulled him out of the suite.

I felt giddy as I looked at myself in the mirror, I couldn't believe I had found myself someone amazing as him and I get to call him mine.