True Feelings- Marco Asensio

@dayenneasensio
I sort of went with your brief lol. I hope you enjoy it 😌

As soon as I turned onto Marco's street I could hear the loud music playing which I could feel the bass in my stomach. I knocked on the wooden door and instantly let myself in as no one would be able to hear it. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the darkness of the room with a few coloured beams shining around. I pushed past the drunken people who I didn't even recognise or semi recognise.

To be fair I don't even know the occasion for this random house party. Marco and I have been friends for a few years now, we met through my older brother Thiago as they both went through the Spanish football system together. Both of you instantly got on with mainly Rafinha and Isco teasing you guys how much sexual tension there is between you guys. I would never admit it but of course I think Marco is a goodlooking guy, but who doesn't, but I've never done anything about it as I don't want it to be awkward for us as we are kind of tied down to the Spain NT, and I don't really want to support Brazil.

"DAYENNE!" A voice appeared above the music, I turned around to find none other than Igor running towards me and pulling me in a massive bear hug.

"Hey Igor" I laughed as he squeezed me before pulling away.

Igor and I have been pretty good friends, he is my football buddy as we sit and watch the boys and mainly argue about Real and Barcelona, as I'm a die hard Barca fan. Which definitely annoys the Asensio brothers, but according to them, I cannot be this perfect to have something wrong with me.

"You have no idea how happy I am to see your little face, I have no idea who half the people are" he admitted.

My face scrunched up as I looked around at the random young 20 year olds. Some were jumping in the pool fully clothed while others were sitting on the fake lawn. It didn't look at all like the same house that I have spent countless hours in.

"I was quite surprised when he told me about the party, what is he celebrating?" I questioned.

I suddenly felt a cold hand on my shoulder which made me nearly jump out of my skin.

"Not celebrating Day, more like forgetting" Marco slurred.

"Forgetting?" Igor questioned.

Marco furrowed his groomed brows at his brother. "The dreadful World Cup" he said in a duh voice.

I let out a small laugh. Of course. "Well I think you need a few more of these, as you haven't quite forgotten" I joked.

He nodded and shot back his beer which to be honest mainly went down his white tight top. I looked over at the older Asensio brother who sent me a glared look, I couldn't say anything as Marco grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the house.

We were both stood in his kitchen which is where you could find us late at night, where we usually have the 'best idea' to make some sugary snacks, which usually ends with us being pissed at each other after our famous arguments. Everyone close to us always tells us how much we are alike which means when we are good we are great but as soon as we lock horns, shit hits the fan. Which usually ends up with either Igor, Thiago or Sergio having to butt our heads back together as we are both equally as stubborn.

I watched as he swung back vodka shots which was obvious that he wasn't enjoying it due to his scrunched up face he pulled everytime he shot one back.

"Why are you trying to forget? Yes Spain didn't play well and you no longer have Iniesta but this is a learning curve, plus you only played one game of the competition" I spoke moving the bottle away from his reach.

He placed the plastic glass down and looked down at me for the first time tonight. I looked into his deep brown eyes, the same eyes that I always love getting lost in.

"Thanks for reminding me about Iniesta" he sassed, making me roll my eyes at him.

"Seriously Marc, you are still young and you've got a lot of time to grow and win your own trophies for the country" I explained.

He avoided my eyes. "You called me old the other day"

I nodded. "I said you were too old to play in the play area in the restaurant" I added making us both laugh. "But come on, the whole team weren't with it after your coach left a few days before the competition, you can't just hold yourself accountable"

He stayed quiet and just stared at you, his eyes shifted from your eyes to your mouth. He started leaning in slowly until your lips touched with them slowly moving insync. He was being really soft and careful before you wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss which made him moan.

For a few seconds you felt as if you were alone in the kitchen, in them seconds you didn't even care who could see you both.

He slowly pulled away from you with the most goofiest smile on his face. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that Day" he smirked.

I laughed as I hide my blushing face on his shoulder. "Every since we got introduced I had a massive crush on you"

"Shut up!" He practically shouted. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Because you'd probably wouldn't feel the same and it would be so awkward having to support the national team"

He laughed. "I was more afraid that you'd laugh in my face and you'd tell Thiago"

"You're afraid of T?"

He hummed in response before he started kissing me again. Before I knew it he grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder and took us upstairs, we passed both Sergio and Isco who had just walked in with them both cheering like school girls.