London Bound - Marco Reus

This is imagine is for no other than @-kroos so I hope you enjoy!
Don't forget if you want me to do an imagine on any subject with any footballer send me a little message and I'll get it up as soon as I can.

"What?" I questioned as I frowned at my boyfriend who was just sitting staring at me with a small boyish smile on his face.

He shook his head as his eyes connected with my eyes which made him chuckle to himself. "Nothing, you've just got chocolate on your face" he pointed to the corner of his lip.

I quickly put my hand up to hide so no one else would notice how messy I am, I grabbed the napkin from the table but Marco swiped it from my hand.

He grabbed my hand to move it and gently wiped the corner of my lip. His eyes were furrowed at he concentrated to get his girlfriends face clean again.

"What am I going to do with you?" He smirked as he pulled away. "A year older and still one messy eater" he joked making himself laugh.

I took the napkin off him and aimed it at his head which didn't hit him as he quickly caught it with his fast reflexes. He checked his massive Rolex on his wrist with him suddenly clapping his hands together.

"Right we better get going" he stated as he stood up and pulled on his hat back on his head, which he seems to think no one would recognise him if he had it on.

I frowned at him as he pulled on massive winter jacket on. "What? Can't I finish my drink?" I questioned looking at my half drunk hot chocolate.

"Liebe I told you we are on a tight schedule" he frowned grabbing my hand and pulling me to my feet.

For the whole weekend he has been very strict on the schedule as we had a lot of things to pack into just three days and didn't want to waste it on doing nothing. As we are in London celebrating my birthday. We had already had an amazing Friday, going to the London Eye and Big Ben taking loads of tourist photos of everything and anything. It was nice to have some downtime with him as he is currently in a tight season only three points behind Bayern Munich, so it seemed precious the time I've got him 100% without him worrying about getting himself injured at training.

He helped me put on my jacket and pecked my cheek. "It better be a good surprise as you've made me leave a rather tasty drink" I frowned as he pulled me out the little London café.

He pulled me down the road as he kept glancing down at his watch very much looking like the white rabbit in Alice In Wonderland.

"Marco I can't walk fast in these shoes" I complained as I gently pulled him back.

Suddenly a car pulled up beside us with the driver beeping grabbing out attention, Marco instantly smiled and pulled me off the pavement towards the blacked out car.

"Your carriage awaits" he smirked as he opened the door for me.

"Thank you liebe" I laughed as I got in, I watched as he walked behind the car and got in beside me.

I put my head on his shoulder as the car pulled away.

"So do I get any clues on where you are taking us?" I questioned as he played with my rings.

"And ruin the surprise?" He laughed as he shook his head.

He pulled away making me sit up, I looked out the window to see large building of London City. I turned back to Marco who was now holding a scarf.

"What?" I questioned.

"You are going to have to put this on so it doesn't ruin the surprise" he stated.