Pre-Game Icecream - Marco Reus

I was wearing my normal yellow and black attire ready for the Dortmund vs Munich battle, I didn't have a nervous pit in my stomach like I usually do, in fact I was quite excited as I get to sit with my boyfriend and watch the game. Marco seemed even more excited as he gets to sit with the wags and see what it's like being a fan during these matches.
He practically ran into the stadium with me following shortly behind him, he made sure to say hello to every person he made contact with including the security and door people.
As got into the stadium his eyes lit up as he looked round the yellow and black army which was below us, the boys were all on the pitch currently doing warmups, he quickly pointed out Auba and Mario who were mainly joking around than practising. A large choir of boos rang out as the Munich players trotted out which made Marco laugh as he saw Robert being the last one out.
"Y/n" I heard a voice come towards us. I turned around to see Ann-Kathrin smiling at me and wrapping her arms around me.
"I didn't know you were going to be here! It feels like ages since I've seen you" I gushed as I squeezed petite body. "Ooo let me see the ring" I quickly stated as we pulled apart.
She put her hand out showing the massive ring on her finger, Mario had just proposed to her while they spent summer in America together.
"The kid did well" Marco pointed out. "Congrats Ann" he smiled and pulled her in a hug.
"He told me that you helped him pick out the ring, so thanks for that because god knows what he would of chose" she said with a small giggle.
I rolled my eyes playfully. "He can't keep a secret can he" I joked making us all laugh.
I spotted a small brunette appear beside us making all our attention go to her, Ann smiled at her and wrapped her arm around her. "Marco, Y/n this is Anna, Andre's new sort. Anna this is Marco Reus and future Mrs' Reus, Y/n" Ann smirked, giving me a wink.
"Lovely to meet you, welcome to the family" I smiled at her making her smile grow wider.
"I thought he wasn't over...." Marco started but got cut off by me elbowing him in the side. "Ow.... I mean welcome" he said with a small smile as he was still rubbing his side.
"So how is blondy treating you? If he doing anything wrong just tell Ann and I and we'll sort him out" I stated making Ann nod in agreement.
"He is scared of us" she whispered.
Anna shook her head. "He is sucha a gentleman, I couldn't ask for anyone better" she gushed.
In the corner of my eye I could see Marco getting  fidgety which he does when he is either uncomfortable or bored, which could be either or right now. The thing with Marco is that he doesn't like change and it takes him a while to get used to it. So as he had a pretty good friendship with Andre's ex Montana, he doesn't know how to be around his new one.
"So what do you guys usually do?" He asked changing the subject.
I looked over at the other two. "We just gossip about you boys" Ann shrugged casually. "And then we get icecream before the game" she smiled.
He instantly straightened himself up. "Oo I want icecream" he sang.
Before any other us could say a word he grabbed my hand and pulled me along, I grabbed Ann who grabbed Anna so none of us would be left behind.
Both Ann and I got ice cream in a bowl while Anna and Marco got a cone, which I instantly knew it wasn't going to be a good shout.
We all got back in our seats just as the game was about to start, Marco began cheering like a crazy ass fan, Mario looked up at us and laughed as he saw his crazy blonde friend.
"Is this what you were like when you came when you were younger watching Rosicky?" I laughed at him.
He frowned. "Like what? I'm just being like any other fan" he stated.
The game went on with it being quite neutral, both teams getting  chances but not being able to break through. Marco is currently on his 3rd ice cream in half an hour and is shouting abuse at his teammates and the ref.
"You know I could get used to this, sitting here with you eating icecream while I watch the boys" he smiled as the guys walked off the pitch for halftime.
I let out a sigh. "Well don't because I don't think I could cope sitting next to you all the time" I joked making me laugh. "You just called Mario a gay turd, you realise that right" I giggled.
He shrugged. "Well he is as he missed the most simplest of passes" he added making me laugh even more. "Come on, lets go for pre- second half ice cream" he said then quickly jumped up and ran off.
"I hate him" I joked making both Ann and Anna laugh.