I Don't Care - Donny van de Beek

I don't really know what this is...
but in any case, enjoy!

Donny was currently in a party he didn't want to be in, but he felt the pressure to at least drop in to show his face for a few hours before he could leave and hide in apartment which he wanted to do. Ever since he stepped in no one spoke to him, he grabbed a cold beer and was wandering around, hoping to get any attention by anyone. He planned to just finish his beer and then hopefully sneak out the back without his teammates noticing. He watched as a few of his Ajax teammates and National teammates dance or talk to a few girls that seemed a lot more into them than the guys did. It was incredible what the word 'footballer' could do to some girls. If he was being honest, he doesn't even know how they even got into apartment, as by the words of De Ligt it's 'just a small get together to welcome the summer'.

"You look even more out of place than I do" a voice appeared beside him which made his body tense up.

Without even looking he knew who the voice belonged to. Amelie and Donny had a lot of history with eachother, they were always on/off with eachother. Whenever they were on everything was good, they got on like a house on fire and she was his biggest supporter, when they were off - everyone knew, just by Donny's body language. He was like a shell of himself.

He turned his head to find her sparkling eyes looking up at him as her hair was curly as it fell down over her shoulders. She was wearing a cute outfit, not too tight and not too much skin showing - which shows that she wasn't like anything like the other girls around them. He wasn't even sure why he was surprised that she was here, if anything he'd be more surprised if she wasn't. 

"Yeah well you know me, not really a big party guy" he mentioned as he sipped his beer.

She nodded. "Let me guess Klaas practically pulled you out of your house?" She joked.

"Something like that" he nodded. "What about you, what did Daley and Fleur bribe you with?" He smiled at her.

She let out a dramatic sigh. "They might of mentioned that my invitation to the wedding might get lost in the post" she laughed. "It's my own fault for being such a sucker for a wedding, I guess" she mumbled.

Donny couldn't help but laugh, he knew that Amelie was a big sucker for true love. The conversation about their wedding (if they ever get that fair) always seemed to pop up, especially when she drunk.

"I'm surprised you wouldn't want to let yourself go after the successful season you had" she mentioned. She must of noticed his brows raise up as she rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, the whole city have been speaking about the goals you managed to bag for yourself"

"So you haven't been watching the games?" He questioned.

She was about to make a comment about him having a big head before her ears pricked up. A small smile appeared on her face as she noticed 'Hotline Bling' blasting out.

"Let's dance" she suggested grabbing his hand.

The two danced probably looking like morons compared to everyone else who seemed to be dancing with more rhyme, but the two didn't care. One song turned to two, then three and then multiple of songs which they danced to. Being with Amelie again seemed to make Donny enjoy himself and wasn't even thinking about leaving which he wanted to do.

"There you guys are!" Fleur appeared in between the two, before either of them could say anything she pulled her friend away from the footballer as Daley and Klaas moved in on their teammate.