I Dont Care P2- Donny van de Beek

"Are you planning on just sitting here and staring at her for the rest of the night?" Matthijs appeared beside Donny.

It had been just three weeks since the party at De Ligt's apartment and just a week since Donny and Amelie had hooked up together. He knew that they couldn't deny each other but the next morning usually went with Amelie saying that was the last time, but of course that wasn't true because one of them ended up on the others doorstep.

So for Donny seeing her at the Blind's wedding he wasn't sure how to act as she seemed to make sure that she was always across the room from him. They shared a few glances at each other which Amelie was always the first one to look away shyly. The Ajax player ignored his teammate and stood up and went to the bar to order another drink. He suddenly felt really out of place, he didn't know half of the people in the garden which was obviously family and the quarter he did know had their wives and girlfriends to keep them occupied.

He sipped his drink as he watched Amelie hug the newly married couple, it was no secret that he always loved how close she was to his teammates- it was ridiculous how much shit they gave him when it came out they had finished with each other with Hakim and Frenkie grilling him that he wouldn't make thinks 'official' with her.

He watched as Amelie pecked Fleur on the cheek before pulling Daley in a crushing hug, Klaas appeared by the side of her and spoke making them all laugh. The four separated with Amelie and the older footballer begin to dance together as his hands appeared on her hips as she fixed his bow tie. He got cut out of his trance by a guy who was shouting above the music, the only thing he really got was something about 'transfer news' and then 'de Ligt' but he wasn't really paying attention. All he had eyes for was her, he watched as his teammate dance with her, their faces were close to eachother as her mouth was near his ear so he could hear what she was saying.

He had a large urge to just march over to her and kiss her, but there was a pit in his stomach that was stopping him. The truth was he suffered with anxiety and it took him a lot to do something out of his comfort range. And this was definitely one.

Being in an unfamiliar setting surrounded by a lot of people he didn't know. He felt the guy still really close to him as he was trying to get some information from him- he wasn't sure if he was a fan but he wished he was bothering someone else. He shot back his gin before making a beeline towards his girl.

"Do you want to get of here?" He asked directly.

Which seemed to take her off guard as she furrowed her brows at him and looked inbetween the two which Klaas realised it was his cue to leave.

"Please, can we just go somewhere" he begged.

She nodded and took his hand in hers and pulled him out of the teepee. They didn't talk until they got to a tree which they instantly sat down.

Her eyes looked over his face before gently caressing his cheek making him look up at her.

"Sorry I just couldn't be there any longer" he muttered.

"Donny what's wrong?" She asked with concern as her hand went to his shoulder giving it a small squeeze.

He let out a small sigh. "The last few months I realised that you shouldn't take anything in life for granted. But I took you for granted, I thought it'd be better for you to keep you at arms length and not really let you in"

"How much have you had to drink?" She frowned as she examined his face with her eyes.

"God not enough" he muttered before taking her a hand into his. "I want you to be mine, and I want to yours and I want to shout it to the roof tops" he smiled. "When I am with you, you make me feel like somebody"

"Donny"

He hushed her as he put his forehead on hers, they both closed their eyes as they enjoyed the moment.

"When I am with you Ame all the bad just disappears" he muttered.

She gave him a small kiss before rubbing the lipstick off him. "I love you D, but we are at a wedding and we shouldn't be-"

"I don't care" he laughed before bringing her lips back on his.