Chapter 93

Meanwhile, the team to go on the dragon planet was finally complete with the entrance of Bright and Ming. Yo peeked behind the metamorph: "Where is Rome?" Bright sighed: "I have sent him back to the vampire planet with great difficulty." Everyone stared at him, waiting for a reason because they were rarely separated ever since they mated. Bright rubbed his arms as he said softly: "I just.. wanted him to be safe.. I feel weird for this trip.." Tew who was sitting on his chair with his eyes closed gave out a hint of a smile. Bright was sensing it already. His destiny was waiting for him there. The universe was urging for its balance. The lost ones would make their comeback. The hidden ones would no longer be hidden. A single tear rolled down his cheek. And the little Alyssa would be back to normal.

Kongpob felt goosebumps as he started the ship. He even glanced at Tew but then shook his head. The oracle was meditating or sleeping. He better let him be. He went to lean against the dashboard and closed his eyes too, talking with his soulmate. "You won't believe this at all!", exclaimed Arthit in his head. Slate popped in and asked: "Why? What happened?" "He pooped all over me." Stunned for a few seconds, both Slate and Kongpob burst out laughing simultaneously. "And it stinks!", argued the poor mamma who had until now left the dirty diaper duty on Kongpob's shoulders. Now that his soulmate was gone, he was doing it by himself and Ae showed him such great gratitude by pooping on him. "It's not even funny!!", he shouted in Kongpob's head and the latter laughed even harder.

"Give him a huge kiss for me, will you? He is my champion!", shouted Slate and he grinned evilly. He was pitying little Ae's soulmate already. "And how is our little princess?", asked Kongpob and Arthit sighed and whispered: "She is restless. As soon as I place her down in her crib, she fusses and then I have to take her back in my arms." Kongpob fell silent and involuntarily turned to look at Tew again. The latter opened his eyes and nodded reassuringly at him. Kongpob nodded back and whispered to his soulmate: "Tell them papa misses them." And he lifted his head as the shadow of a planet hit the ship. The dragon planet. He turned to face his friends and said solemnly: "So, this is it, guys. Adrestia's officially last mission." Yo clapped his hands and said: "And I am so honoured to be in it! Yay!!" Pha rolled his eyes.

"Everyone already know what they have to do?", asked Kongpob, placing his mask on his face. They all replied with a heartfelt yes and Slate clapped his hands, all excited. Tew finally stood up and he walked to the sole metamorph in the ship. He whispered as he placed his hand on his shoulder: "You are someone important. Never forget that." Bright grinned: "Dude, I know that I am very important. I am the adopted brother of the elves princes. The stepbrother of the human prince. The mate of the vampire king's brother." Slate groaned: "My head is spinning with those brothers, maaan." Tew punched him lightly and muttered: "Can you be serious for once?" Bright chuckled and nodded. As he turned to face the door, his face already bore a serious expression. Prem flipped his hand and the door opened. Their metamorph disappeared under the lights that the dragons projected onto the ship.

Bright raised his hands defensively and shouted to the dragons standing in the dock: "Have you seen my little Romeo?" "Burn him-". The order to burn him alive was about to be given when they heard the request of the man standing in front of them like a fool. One of the dragons, most probably the stupidest of all, asked: "Who is Romeo?" The smile that Bright offered them was genuine and mesmerizing as he said: "My mate, of course!" "Why would your mate come here?", retorted the stupid dragon. Bright inclined his head: "Maybe because you kidnapped his friend." Another brave dragon scoffed: "We do not kidnap anyone. We just kill trespassers. Like you! We burn them alive!" Bright tutted as he walked towards the dragons: "You guys are not playing fair. Why can't we talk a bit first?"

Slate blew on his claws and asked: "Is he going to ask for tea too? And maybe some biscuits? For his ROMEO?!" Kongpob hushed him, tensing up as one dragon finally walked towards Bright. Dragons' claws were usually deadly. It burned the flesh that it ripped the skin away. So, everyone was anxious as the dragon moved towards the metamorph. Bright was capable enough as an assassin but right now, their mission was to get inside the planet and find their friends, not to just kill everyone on their way. "Tell him to move out of the way!", said Pha as he prepared one of his blade throwing stars. Kongpob relayed the message to Bright who retorted with confidence: "He will not kill me." Slate scoffed and watched the scene with disapproving eyes. Kongpob whispered to him: "We are intervening if the dragon attacks." "Will the mighty metamorph let me?", retorted his demon.